Dahl not playing again. Who will take his spot?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just read that Dahl is sitting again. Who starts @ RG? Who do you want to see? Most likely going to be Mattison, but imo that's bullshit. Put in Turner or Rok even. I know you want to groom him as the backup, but the objective is to "PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK." Do that shit during practice in the regular season, or put him with the 2s.

Best five with the 1s. Always. Doesn't do our offense any good if we're scraping Sam off the pavement every snap.

Btw, if the Ravens start throwing things at us that we haven't "game planed" for, maybe it's a good idea to hold an extra guy (or 2) back to help block.

/rant

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Just read that Dahl is sitting again. Who starts @ RG? Who do you want to see? Most likely going to be Mattison, but imo that's bullshit. Put in Turner or Rok even. I know you want to groom him as the backup, but the objective is to "PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK." Do that shit during practice in the regular season, or put him with the 2s.

Best five with the 1s. Always. Doesn't do our offense any good if we're scraping Sam off the pavement every snap.

Btw, if the Ravens start throwing things at us that we haven't "game planed" for, maybe it's a good idea to hold an extra guy (or 2) back to help block.

/rant
Ima tell you what. And I share your view on this.

If I hear "We didn't plan on the Ravens doing that" and "that" means blitzes that end up burying Bradford in the turf, then I'm gonna lose my ever loving mind. I find that totally unacceptable. And I did try to rationalize it in my mind ... you know, trying to figure that maybe they didn't expect it or whatever. But nah. I can't rationalize that.

So it better not happen again, Jeffery. You hear me?

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/medieval.mp3[/mp3]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
This isnt such a bad thing. Id like to see Rok at LG, Turner at RG. But Quinn is healthy so we will likely see Quinn at LG and Rok at RG. Id like to give Turner and Rok the chance to surpass Quinn on the depth chart.

IMO our most talented OGs are Dahl, Rok, Turner, Ojinnaka in that order. The staff seams to really like Ojinnaka tho and has in locked in that starting LG role. IDK what their infatuation with him is.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Username said:
Just read that Dahl is sitting again. Who starts @ RG? Who do you want to see? Most likely going to be Mattison, but imo that's BS. Put in Turner or Rok even. I know you want to groom him as the backup, but the objective is to "PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK." Do that shyte during practice in the regular season, or put him with the 2s.

/rant

If I hear "We didn't plan on the Ravens doing that" and "that" means blitzes that end up burying Bradford in the turf, then I'm gonna lose my ever loving mind. I find that totally unacceptable. And I did try to rationalize it in my mind ... you know, trying to figure that maybe they didn't expect it or whatever. But nah. I can't rationalize that.

AMEN!! How do you NOT gameplan to protect your muther luvin QB???!! That is WORSE than Martz' ol "shoot, we'll fix that" routine.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Faceplant said:
X said:
Username said:
Just read that Dahl is sitting again. Who starts @ RG? Who do you want to see? Most likely going to be Mattison, but imo that's BS. Put in Turner or Rok even. I know you want to groom him as the backup, but the objective is to "PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK." Do that shyte during practice in the regular season, or put him with the 2s.

/rant

AMEN!! How do you NOT gameplan to protect your muther luvin QB???!! That is WORSE than Martz' ol "shoot, we'll fix that" routine.

This.... ALL this.^^^