D-Rich reaches a new level?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
On Sunday exposing the Packs vulnerable run D. Personally its more than a hunch the writing is on the wall if you will..same goes for Chris Givens. SJax will get his Bubba Gumps share and in between that's where DRich just goes off running and receiving. The Packs D has no scheme or single to multi players starting that could keep DRich in check. I realize on the flip side our secondary will be on full alert all game long every pass attempt. I expect a battle but in the end Rams behind the Domers will be too much.Jenks and Finnegan cough cough.
Side note that Jeff Fisher Show segment is phenomenal esp re: Dolphins game inc fans questions. He doesnt bullshit and I can see why the guys are buying into his coaching style as a whole. This ain't the same old Rams!
And no I'm not delusional I can feel it,see it and hear it so I know its. real. :razzed:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I will be severely disappointed if we don't run the ball 30+ times.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
BatteringRambo said:
On Sunday exposing the Packs vulnerable run D. Personally its more than a hunch the writing is on the wall if you will..same goes for Chris Givens. SJax will get his Bubba Gumps share and in between that's where DRich just goes off running and receiving. The Packs D has no scheme or single to multi players starting that could keep DRich in check. I realize on the flip side our secondary will be on full alert all game long every pass attempt. I expect a battle but in the end Rams behind the Domers will be too much.Jenks and Finnegan cough cough.
Side note that Jeff Fisher Show segment is phenomenal esp re: Dolphins game inc fans questions. He doesnt bullshit and I can see why the guys are buying into his coaching style as a whole. This ain't the same old Rams!
And no I'm not delusional I can feel it,see it and hear it so I know its. real. :razzed:
I would love for this to be our Saints game...last year. I'm still a little pissed that the Pack twisted and fucked up Sam's ankle last year, after the play was over.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Packers are totally one dimensional and have had troubles protecting the QB.

Think Arizona with a better passing offense and worse defense.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
Packers are totally one dimensional and have had troubles protecting the QB.

Think Arizona with a better passing offense and worse defense.
Yeah, but over simplifying, IMO. Green Bay has WAY superior QB and weapons, overall. And Green Bay's defense is still good, and have play makers, although the Cards D may be a little better.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Very winnable (is that a word?) game. Our D MUST pressure Rodgers all day long. Then, the O must not shoot itself in the foot. Sure would be nice to go to London with a winning record and a little mo on our side.