Cycling Shorts Of Colombia Women's Team Teases With Vagina-Like Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

cycling-uniform.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Do they have any Action Shots with them actually cycling while wearing these ? I think I need to see that first before forming my final opinion on these.

Thank you,,, I look forward to the video.

Greg Stone

Rookie
There is no "vagina like design". It is plain flesh tone. It's also no the "Columbia Women's Team" but rather one of a number of women's teams from Columbia. Bad idea, yes, but no use exaggerating it.

Reminds me of the bibs I got such a great deal on from Voler. I was informed be a riding buddy that the white became see-through when wet; nobody wanted to draft off me that day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@ultimo_km1.jpg

AIGLE, Switzerland (AP) — Flesh-colored uniforms worn by a Colombian women’s cycling team were “unacceptable,” according to the International Cycling Union president.

The uniform, with a flesh-colored section between stomach and thighs, was worn by IDRD-Bogota Humana-San Mateo-Solgar riders at the Tour of Tuscany in Italy over the weekend.

UCI President Brian Cookson wrote on his Twitter account that “it is unacceptable by any standard of decency.”

Cycling’s governing body said Monday it investigated the issue.

“The UCI will be sending a letter to the Colombian federation reminding them of their responsibility … in the control of regional and club team kits that compete in international events,” it said in a statement.

It was unclear if the six-member team was intended to be kitted in similar uniforms next week while representing Colombia at the road world championships in Ponferrada, Spain.

Pictures of the team shared on social media prompted Cookson’s response.

“To the many who have raised the issue of a certain women’s team kit, we are on the case,” the British official wrote.

(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just when it appeared that I would actually have an interest in cycling... they "snatch" it away.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bizarre. Why would you want your outfit to "show" your badly packed kebab?