Current Uniform Color Scheme

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which color combo do you prefer?

• Blue jersey/Blue pants

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Blue jersey/Gold pants

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • White jersey/Blue pants

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • White jersey/White pants

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gold jersey/Gold pants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Without considering what the future holds, which (current) color combo do you prefer? I hear a lot of people say they hate the "all blues", others who can't stand the gold pants, and then I even heard a few say the "all whites" they used prior to going to London were awful.

Interested in where you stand on this.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Blue jersey with Gold pants for me... but I've heard that Stan doesn't like the Gold pants.

I like our current Throw-Backs most of all. Wish we'd just go back to those, or an improved version of those, permanently.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I'm going with the white jerseys and gold pants (other). The gold pants set us apart. The "gold" that we have now though, looks more like honey mustard so maybe its a good thing they ditched them.

stan

Rookie
Selassie I said:
Blue jersey with Gold pants for me... but I've heard that Stan doesn't like the Gold pants.

Same here and this stan likes the gold pants.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I really don't give a rip what combo they were. I just want them to play well...

But for what it is worth, Demoff sounded like that next year when they present throwbacks to the league they are probably going to do the blue and whites...and they may consider going to something like that permanently.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I personally like the white jersey/blue pants currently.

The right amount of blue and white. But since those are for road games, the blue on white doesn't really bother me. Blue/blue does.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The white on white is probably my favorite out of the current ones (not including throwbacks).. I don't really mind the blue on blue, but I like it least that's for sure. I never really liked the blue and gold though, never liked the shade of gold they used.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
The white on white is probably my favorite out of the current ones (not including throwbacks).. I don't really mind the blue on blue, but I like it least that's for sure. I never really liked the blue and gold though, never liked the shade of gold they used.
Pretty much (exactly) how I see it.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Blue and gold, but I also liked the white/gold. The white/white also works. If you look around at other uniforms, white is reserved (mostly) for a road or home jersey preference. Pants are often a secondary color. Watch today and you'll see many teams do use a different color for their pants.

Right now, the Rams colors are blue and gold (every team uses white), and the gold is just not prominent enough. Not everyone is going to like a new color scheme, especially with 3 choices out there.

As I said elsewhere, perhaps brightening up the gold would appease some of you.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I really dislike the white on white. Blue and Gold forever.