Current Rams depth chart from OurLad's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/STL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/STL</a>

thot i'd post this before draft, think it looks current
train

Agamemnon

Rookie
nighttrain said:
http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/STL

thot i'd post this before draft, think it looks current
train
They do a good job. Here is another one.
screenshot_28.png

[hil]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:St._Louis_Rams_roster[/hil]

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I really hope Jabara Williams develops into a good LB for us. He sure looked the part in preseason before we let him go. Still don't get that one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bwdenverram said:
I really hope Jabara Williams develops into a good LB for us. He sure looked the part in preseason before we let him go. Still don't get that one.
I think he had maybe two highlight reel tackles, and that's about it. It's probably just that our dearth of playmakers back then made us believe (hope) that he was some sort of hidden gem that could become the next big thing. Most Rams fans have been conditioned to think that way over the years. lol.

That said ... you never know. He could turn out alright.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
bwdenverram said:
I think he had maybe two highlight reel tackles, and that's about it. It's probably just that our dearth of playmakers back then made us believe (hope) that he was some sort of hidden gem that could become the next big thing. Most Rams fans have been conditioned to think that way over the years. lol.

I don't agree with that. I scouted every play, every player that preseason, and I thought he played extremely well. Problem was that he didn't run with the 1's, and sometimes 2's. We were trying to get so many players reps, remember how many backers we brought in? And the Rams at the time, IMO, never thought of him as the season's starter, because they brought in free agents for that. Against his comp, he played great.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
The Dude said:
bwdenverram said:

I don't agree with that. I scouted every play, every player that preseason, and I thought he played extremely well. Problem was that he didn't run with the 1's, and sometimes 2's. We were trying to get so many players reps, remember how many backers we brought in? And the Rams at the time, IMO, never thought of him as the season's starter, because they brought in free agents for that. Against his comp, he played great.
I thought he played well too, but how many people actually replayed/broke down games and watched every play of his specifically? When I commented about his highlight tackles, those are the things that your everyday fan sees, and one of the reasons why people wanted to retain him - or were pissed he was released. I like to call it the Thad Lewis Syndrome (TLS). Now, that all said ... I agree he was always going to be a casualty due to all of the veterans Spagnuolo brought in to fortify the LB spot (ugh). I thought Jabara had some potential, and I was ALWAYS a proponent of the youth movement. The thing that bothered me back then was how we were cutting all those young guys in favor of the Lebers and Poppingas of the world.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:
The Dude said:
bwdenverram said:

I thought he played well too, but how many people actually replayed/broke down games and watched every play of his specifically? When I commented about his highlight tackles, those are the things that your everyday fan sees, and one of the reasons why people wanted to retain him - or were pissed he was released. I like to call it the Thad Lewis Syndrome (TLS). Now, that all said ... I agree he was always going to be a casualty due to all of the veterans Spagnuolo brought in to fortify the LB spot (ugh). I thought Jabara had some potential, and I was ALWAYS a proponent of the youth movement. The thing that bothered me back then was how we were cutting all those young guys in favor of the Lebers and Poppingas of the world.
Spags sure did have an eye for talent... :rofl:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison6 said:
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:
The Dude said:
bwdenverram said:

I think he was just in a hurry to turn this thing around and didn't display enough patience. After 2010 he probably thought he was just a few pieces away from getting in the playoffs, but he didn't plan for the long-term. I'm guessing. There's really no other explanation for some of the decisions he made during the 2011 offseason. And then of course he got straight up fucked by injuries, so he was dead in the water after that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
Barrison6 said:
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:
The Dude said:
bwdenverram said:

I think he was just in a hurry to turn this thing around and didn't display enough patience. After 2010 he probably thought he was just a few pieces away from getting in the playoffs, but he didn't plan for the long-term. I'm guessing. There's really no other explanation for some of the decisions he made during the 2011 offseason. And then of course he got straight up fucked by injuries, so he was dead in the water after that.
Agree on what you said here. To me it's the only explanation.

I liked him as a prospect, and I thought he had an outside chance to start somewhere down the line, but in hindsight, I think he would have given us at least what we got from the players we cut anyway. Maybe the kid will get a look, he has a lot of ability.