Current Odds 8/19/13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Wk 1 Ari: STL -6
Rams regular season wins: ov 7' -120/under 7' +100
Rams Make/Miss Playoffs: Make +350/Miss -600
Rams win NFC West: +550
Rams win Super Bowl: +3500

Opinion and notes: as of last week the money has changed on the regular season wins. you were getting even money on the over 7' where now you have to pay a premium price. for those who dont know or understand, this tells us that in the past week more money has been wagered on the rams winning 8 or more games and less money has been wagered on the under win total. there is still a lot more people or larger amounts of money betting that the rams will not make the playoffs this season compared to those that think they will. the smart bet in my opinion is laying 100 to win the 550 for the rams to win the nfc west. however, if you use this strategy you may as well lay money to make the playoffs as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL Player Futures

Offensive ROY
TAustin: +800 (fifth pick)
SBailey: +1500 (14th pick)

Defensive ROY
AOgletree: +1200 (sixth pick)

None of my offshore books list a Ram to win the regular season MVP award.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Sam Bradford to win MVP is 100-1 over here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like this element you bring to the board DegenR(g)ambler.

We have legal gambling here in Canada on football. Perhaps we tap into you for weekly picks against the odds? :cool:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:

We have legal gambling here in Canada on football. Perhaps we tap into you for weekly picks against the odds? :cool:

I can give my picks just need to have some kind of disclaimer! Picking nfl games is tough however. I would recommend some online services that I'm sure I can't mention here. Not so and so touts that pad records or give paying customers both sides of a game only to "guarantee" a winner. I'm referring to services that show latest line moves and public percentages etc. (I could possibly check in to one that may place an ad here or however that works, if interested you could let me know and I'll see what they say). I usually know what 2-3 games I play each week on Monday or Tuesday and would be glad to post them if you would like. The key though is to get the best lines possible and since most of my wagers are against the favorites or taking the points, sometimes it's best to get the play in early.

One early season angle (first two or three weeks) is to play against the defending Super Bowl champions regardless of the line. This angle has worked for the past several years due to inflated lines and public money being put up on the defending champs.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
DegenR(g)ambler said:
CGI_Ram said:

I can give my picks just need to have some kind of disclaimer! Picking nfl games is tough however. I would recommend some online services that I'm sure I can't mention here. Not so and so touts that pad records or give paying customers both sides of a game only to "guarantee" a winner. I'm referring to services that show latest line moves and public percentages etc. (I could possibly check in to one that may place an ad here or however that works, if interested you could let me know and I'll see what they say). I usually know what 2-3 games I play each week on Monday or Tuesday and would be glad to post them if you would like. The key though is to get the best lines possible and since most of my wagers are against the favorites or taking the points, sometimes it's best to get the play in early.

One early season angle (first two or three weeks) is to play against the defending Super Bowl champions regardless of the line. This angle has worked for the past several years due to inflated lines and public money being put up on the defending champs.

That should work this year too, I don't think the Ravens are all that.