Current list of richest NFL owners (top 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kroenke's really number two and one now with the death of Paul Allen...Stan's wife Ann Walton Kroenke's net worth is 6.8 billion, that's her own money. Combine that with Stan and now we have a resounding 15.1 billion dollars.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well if you add his wife’s money to Stan’s and factor that the shehawks are going to be sold, that would put Stan as #1 unless someone even richer buys the shecocks.

Of course, once you top 4 or 5 BILLION, I’m pretty sure you can afford to make payroll.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kroenke's really number two and one now with the death of Paul Allen...Stan's wife Ann Walton Kroenke's net worth is 6.8 billion, that's her own money. Combine that with Stan and now we have a resounding 15.1 billion dollars.
Oh fine... steal my thunder.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MY LIST!
KFoVBjY.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stan needs to have the wife buy the Shehawks and we can use them as our AAA team.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is Georgia still around to buy the ShitHawks?