Curious if anyone else thinks like me.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Of course I would have loved a win, especially a blowout. But in my crazy mind I am OK with the loss because now I have the highest goal to look forward to next year. I honestly think if I was a Pats fan I would have lost my passion for winning, as it seems to be a gimme.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Nah, those jackasses feel underrated and persecuted because their team cheated until it built the momentum and mystique to get players to sign stupid cheap, buy into the system with unwavering loyalty, and the coaches to sick around for no reason (which is not happening at the moment, but they had a ton their for a while where it did).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Of course I would have loved a win, especially a blowout. But in my crazy mind I am OK with the loss because now I have the highest goal to look forward to next year. I honestly think if I was a Pats fan I would have lost my passion for winning, as it seems to be a gimme.
I feel a little of that myself, except I don't think they think of the gimme, which is why they take nothing for granted, and out-coached the hell out of us. I hope it's fuel for us though, it could be amazing fuel.

CVita

UDFA
Name
Chris
I hate all of these front runner Patriots fans. Before 2000 there were like 6 of them. They sucked until Parcels, then sucked again. Everyone became a Patriots fan when they started winning, before that, I only ever met 1 and he was a moron.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate all of these front runner Patriots fans. Before 2000 there were like 6 of them. They sucked until Parcels, then sucked again. Everyone became a Patriots fan when they started winning, before that, I only ever met 1 and he was a moron.

Same here. I didn't know any Pats fans and now I'm seeing them all over town. I can forgive the kids but when adults jump into bandwagon it's lame.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Same here. I didn't know any Pats fans and now I'm seeing them all over town. I can forgive the kids but when adults jump into bandwagon it's lame.

There's one girl from Boston/New England at my work and she isn't a football fan.

About 10 Patriots fans though, funny enough.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fans I really respect are those who became fans when their new team sucked....hoping for better days...Browns, Bills, Bengals, Lions......No bandwagoning in this case!..lol

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I was thinking the same thing when i was at the game. None of the fans seemed to be humbled by the fact that they were actually in the super bowl despite what they had to overcome with their roster. Most of them just shouted the stupid saying "We're still here". In reality they never fuking left...

I'll take a loss here. You pretty much just have to accept it or it will eat you alive. We didnt play at all as good as we have so it makes it more bearable, i guess. Just sucks it was against the Pats.

Ellard80

Legend
I'd like to be a Dynasty with 6 super bowl wins.. and everyone hating us because of it.