Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Rewatching the game (great). Cunningham made some really crucial catches. The dude has great hands and always seems to fall forward. Plus he is a real good kick returner. Glad we have him.

jjab360

Legend
He is definitely an asset, pretty crazy to have this many good RBs after so many years of being unable to find a halfway decent backup for SJ.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Rewatching the game (great). Cunningham made some really crucial catches. The dude has great hands and always seems to fall forward. Plus he is a real good kick returner. Glad we have him.

I really like Cunningham! Seems like the Rams are very well set at their RB position with Mason, Cunningham & Stacy!

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't know why we run Mason up the gut so much. I can see it sometimes but his strength seems to be on the edge. Dude can get around the corner.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Theirs no question he has great value for this team. Very good 3rd down back, good change of pace, and KO returner

A55VA6

Legend
I said this earlier in the chat, but Cunningham is the type of guy all 32 teams want. Valuable player.