cunningham?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hfkurt13

UDFA
Cunningham needs to play more were to stuck on Stacy. Benni sees the feild better and can find open space. I like Stacy just think he should have been used more today and last week.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Cunningham is the back up to Stacy, Stacy is the 5 or 6th leading rusher in the NFL over the last 6 games. I believe that was the stat they put up today. Cunningham has been OK but has put the ball on the ground too much for me, one of them would have been a TD and NO ONE touched him he just dropped it.

jjab360

Legend
I agree with OP. Situation should be more like 60-40 Stacy instead of all Stacy and a few leftover carries for Cunningham. Stacy has looked a little indecisive and slow footed the past few weeks, Cunningham's quickness in and out of the hole has been a breath of fresh air lately and he proved against the Bears he could handle the load if need be. I'd like to see a lot more of that, personally, and then pound it with Stacy in the red zone.