Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A few weeks ago I started a thread about how I thought the Rams still needed to draft a legit backup RB.

Benny Cunningham is making me eat my words and I am loving it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pretty impressive second half. I give a lot of props to the O Line they are dominating people. I saw Saffold on a few plays down field burying guys and lovin it!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Cunningham is faster than Stacy. I was impressed with how quick he was out there today.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Definitely been playing well. I just hope he works on his ball carrying, scares me a bit. Love how Stacy always covers the ball with 2 hands when he gets into traffic

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I knew he had it in him, he just needed to start running less like he was Marshall Faulk and more like he was Jerome Bettis, that's the problem with some of these big backs, they think they're smaller than they are. When he started planting his feet and chugging on through I knew Benny was destined to be good.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cunningham is faster than Stacy. I was impressed with how quick he was out there today.
Loved this kid before the draft, thought he was a real sleeper, he is faster than Stacy, and if we use Pead more like we did in the 2 point play, or as a 3rd down back...we have a hell of a group of guys, if our o-line continues to bring their lunch pails, and dominate their foes. I love this type of football. D was pretty vicious at times.

We are getting better, one snap at a time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was sold on him in the last preseason game.

Me Too. And I said a few times on some forums( not sure which) that I expected him to get better as the season went on. Afterall, he is coming off a broken leg. That can take a while to get back to full strength.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Stacy played great, and Cunningham did great!
I'm really impressed with how they played today.
Seems the Rams got the running game back.