Cunningham biting at Zac's heels?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
Zac will be given every opportunity to lead this team this year.

Cunningham, however, will be given every opportunity to snatch it away.

Competition breeds success, folks. This is the Fisher model to a T

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Cunningham has looked like the best back on this team since he's been here. That's not a slight on Stacy, but Cunningham looks awesome out there.

It's a good problem to have.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Cunningham is a little better than Stacy anyway...They'll need both....Hoping we draft Gurley in 2015

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I've always said not to forget about benny, every time he's played he's looked great.
It would not surprise me if he ended up as the starter by the seasons end

A55VA6

Legend
I love watching Benny run the football. I'm sure they'll both get their share of carries and the Rams will ride whoever has the hot hand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Bam Bam has more breakaway speed, and seems to make bigger plays. Stacy is better between the tackles, and is harder to bring down in short yardage situations. I think Cunningham should get the start though, he's performed well every chance he's got.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I just dumped Carlos Hyde for Benny Cunningham, since Cunningham will probably see more time running the rock than Hyde, unless Gore gets injured

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My only issue with Benny is his fumbling. Zac has proven this isn't a concern.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some idiot on here actually suggested Cunningham as a possible surprise cut.
What a dope!!!

Oh wait, that was me.... :(

RamzFanz

Damnit
Having fresh legs when needed is a great asset. I don't care who plays more. I just hope they use them to their strengths.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is a good problem to have.

In my mind, RB is still wide open. It wil be interesting to see who takes top slot.

But, whover that is, he won't be a bell cow.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't add much, but I've always had a Good "Gut Feeling" about Cunningham!! ( I hope it's not just Gas, from my Home Made Chili!!)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have a lot of love for Stacy's running style. He's compact, with good balance, and great feet. He accelerates quickly and always seems to fall forward for positive yards. <-- he passes the eye test, big time.

I like Cunningham too, so I am rooting for both.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
With the way our team is being advertised, I don't think it will matter much who starts. Hopefully they are rotating frequently to avoid fatigue and wear and tear.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I'm not worried about either one, they'll both do well if the OL can open some holes.