Cudjo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Sup guys! So a few days before the Chiefs game I found out a guy I was working with is best friends with Jermelle Cudjo. Of course, being a die hard Rams fan I was ecstatic. I tried asking as many questions as possible without seeming obsessed, but his non-enthusiasm for the Rams was evident, lmao..anyway, I told him i'd been a fan of Cudjo's since I saw him play when he first got picked up (wasnt just saying that, either lol).

Long story short, he just mentioned to me he'd be getting to start vs. Detroit. Maybe yall already knew this, but if not, you can take it for what its worth. We'll see tomorrow. Here's to Cudjo giving the o-line hell..!

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Nice. He showed well to me in PS and deserves it. Regardless, conrath and Scott are ruled out. Let's see what cudjo has. He can penetrate but I'll be looking for discipline in the run game from him

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
UnknownREknown said:
/Users/Natalie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/10/10/20121010-212458/DSCN0853.JPG
Well, I disagree with all of that.

You're entitled to your opinion and all, but you'll not get very far if you keep saying the Rams are users of Natalie's Pictures in a Library while attending the Masters tournament. That's just blatant trolling. And your stats at the end don't prove anything.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
UnknownREknown said:
/Users/Natalie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/10/10/20121010-212458/DSCN0853.JPG

You're entitled to your opinion and all, but you'll not get very far if you keep saying the Rams are users of Natalie's Pictures in a Library while attending the Masters tournament. That's just blatant trolling. And your stats at the end don't prove anything.

...Wait, what the hell just happened?

:huh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
X said:
UnknownREknown said:

...Wait, what the hell just happened?

:huh:
lol. Unknown is trying to post a picture by using the attachment feature, but it wasn't working and what he got was what I quoted. I just had a little fun with it is all. And I'm working with him to get it corrected.

PhxRam

This it? :mrgreen:

Same image name.. :lmao:

DSCN0853.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
3.gif

Lotta images with that name, eh? I hope it's that one and not this one.

HsDh.jpeg

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's try this again! What's the damn deal guys?? So I asked this dude if there was any way I could get Cudjo's autograph to surprise my kids with right? He says sure, only he couldn't get my football to him. Still, he said, "I'll get you hooked up!" About 5 weeks later, (couple days after the seattle win) he called and said a "ball" should be coming in. This is what I picked up the other day!!!...You can only imagine the excitement I had when I saw this...

X, thanks for the help brutha!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 176
  • securedownload-1.jpeg
    securedownload-1.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 127
  • securedownload-2.jpeg
    securedownload-2.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 169

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow! Is that the whole team's signatures?

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Nah lmao, don't recognize those pics.... :shifty: :nono: :lmao:

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
X said:

....except Bradford and Finnegan! A few others didn't sign as well. But i'll go ahead and brag by saying this HAD to be the last thing Amendola signed before his injury. Bittersweet to think about it though... :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
UnknownREknown said:
X said:

....except Bradford and Finnegan! A bunch others didn't sign as well. But i'll go ahead and brag by saying this HAD to be the last thing Amendola signed before his injury. Bittersweet to think about it though... :sick:
Well that's just badass right there.
Got the glass case yet?

PhxRam

UnknownREknown said:
X said:

....except Bradford and Finnegan! A few others didn't sign as well. But i'll go ahead and brag by saying this HAD to be the last thing Amendola signed before his injury. Bittersweet to think about it though... :sick:

Can you list the names on there? I am on mobile and can't read them.

VERY cool btw.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
X said:
Got the glass case yet?

Not yet, but definitely will be getting one.

Heres the list, in no particular order:

J. Cudjo (of course)
D. Stewart
T. Barnes
J. Lonn-Dunbar
C. Givens
A. Davis
B. Richardson
H. Dahl?(starts with 'H', but can't really make it out)

J. Hekker
S. Smith(Shelly)
K. Clemens
I. Pead
A. Pettis
Q. Mikell
J. Jenkins
B. Miller
J. McQuade
C. Harkey
B. Fletcher? (looks like #32 but can't make out sig)
D. Amendola
Q. Pointer
D. Richardson
K. Langford
J. Hull
B. Quick
T. Gannaway
M. McNeil
M. Conrath

also have:

R. Quinn!
S. Jax! and
C. Long!

Hell F***in Yeah!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
UnknownREknown said:
X said:
Got the glass case yet?

Not yet, but definitely will be getting one.

Heres the list, in no particular order:

J. Cudjo (of course)
D. Stewart
T. Barnes
J. Lonn-Dunbar
C. Givens
A. Davis
B. Richardson
H. Dahl?(starts with 'H', but can't really make it out)

J. Hekker
S. Smith(Shelly)
K. Clemens
I. Pead
A. Pettis
Q. Mikell
J. Jenkins
B. Miller
J. McQuade
C. Harkey
B. Fletcher? (looks like #32 but can't make out sig)
D. Amendola
Q. Pointer
D. Richardson
K. Langford
J. Hull
B. Quick
T. Gannaway
M. McNeil
M. Conrath

also have:

R. Quinn!
S. Jax! and
C. Long!

Hell F***in Yeah!!

As Master X already profoundly stated BADASS. Simplistic things in life you just wanted Cudjo's sig and to your unexpected jubilation it was like Christmas morning as a kid. Been there its special when completely least expected. Bruce, Ellard, Bettis, Tony Banks, Phifer, (London) Fletcher, Dre Bly, Az Hakim, Gabriel, Slater, Greene, Todd Kitchen, Jeff Wilkins, Todd Lyght among numerous others who spent at least a few minutes w/ me directly talking and signing lots of stuff. I'll never sell any of it...however some sigs have faded over time.

Somewhat related best friend and I in '00 were leaving the college Nike Desert Classic in Tempe/ASU..and walked right into Kareem and McHale where players and staff exit. Just happened to have a new authentic NBA ball on me and a fail safe sharpie. :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
UnknownREknown said:
Let's try this again! What's the damn deal guys?? So I asked this dude if there was any way I could get Cudjo's autograph to surprise my kids with right? He says sure, only he couldn't get my football to him. Still, he said, "I'll get you hooked up!" About 5 weeks later, (couple days after the seattle win) he called and said a "ball" should be coming in. This is what I picked up the other day!!!...You can only imagine the excitement I had when I saw this...

Extremely cool.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
UnknownREknown said:

That is sweet!