Crue farewell tour

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I didn't get the chance to see them when they rolled through my city back in November and I'll likely kick myself for some time because of it. Always some good jams. BTW, is Vince Neil really as terrible live as I've heard rumored?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I didn't get the chance to see them when they rolled through my city back in November and I'll likely kick myself for some time because of it. Always some good jams. BTW, is Vince Neil really as terrible live as I've heard rumored?
He was when i saw them twice back in the day. '85 Theatre of Pain and '89 Dr Feelgood tours.
He was terrible. Worst live rock singer I've ever heard in terms of live ability vs studio vocals.

Soundgarden's Chris Cornell would be the best in that category from my experience.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I got kicked out of the only concert I saw them in for fighting over a drumstick thrown out by Tommy Lee.

Good times.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My old stripper girlfriend would pretty much only dance to Crue when on stage.

Good Times

fearsomefour

Legend
Vince Neil is not a singer.
I think back in the day he was friends with them and the closest they could find. But he has never (it seems) worked on developing his voice.
I saw Black Sabbath last summer. Ozzy (also not very naturally gifted, but, at least he works at it) sounded good for about first 2/3 of the concert. An old, feeble, shuffling Ozzy (watching him live I am convinced he has some sort of nerve disorder) sounded pretty solid for an hour, you'll be lucky to get two songs out of Neil.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Vince Neil is not a singer.
I think back in the day he was friends with them and the closest they could find. But he has never (it seems) worked on developing his voice.
I saw Black Sabbath last summer. Ozzy (also not very naturally gifted, but, at least he works at it) sounded good for about first 2/3 of the concert. An old, feeble, shuffling Ozzy (watching him live I am convinced he has some sort of nerve disorder) sounded pretty solid for an hour, you'll be lucky to get two songs out of Neil.

I'm not sure I'd classify Ozzy's issue as a nerve disorder ... or if it is, it's a self-induced nerve disorder. As he sang in Faries Wear Boots, "cuz smokin' nad trippin' is all that you do ..."

:LOL: