Crowell or Mason?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Both guys are playing division teams they've met before.

The Browns rushed for over 100+ against the Bengals last time they met...the Rams for about 70 yards against the Cards.

Most of the experts say that Crowell is the guy to play. I've had a lot of success with Mason since I picked him up though and Crowell has been really up and down. Mason is also the bell cow while Crowell has split a lot of time.

Who do you think I should go with??? (Please no homer picks :) )

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Most of the experts say that Crowell is the guy to play. I've had a lot of success with Mason since I picked him up though and Crowell has been really up and down. Mason is also the bell cow while Crowell has split a lot of time.
I think, in this^, you answer your own question!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Mason is the reliable guy. Rams are going to get up fast and drain the clock with Mason IMHO. I like him for 100 and a TD myself. I'm all homer, but I put my money where my mouth is and started him.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Mason is the right choice for the reason you stated (more touches). I also have him going tonight along with the RAMS D in my money league playoffs. I’m not a huge fan of playing guys on the short week but Mason and the RAMS D are what got me here (y) GO RAMS :cheers:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm in a similar situation it's Tre Mason or Josh Gordon for me, I can't help but think benching after holding him for so long would be a waste.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck it...starting 'em both...putting Kelvin Benjamin on the bench.

After all, I've got Aaron Rodgers, Rams defense, ODB, and Julio to pick up any slack.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'd play Mason, but I'm curious to see the effect Manziel will have on the Browns running game via the attention he's probably going to garner from defenses.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
LoL I would have played Crow all day. You don't play fantasy football with your heart....common!!!! :p