Critical Mass...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks, this was a good read for sure.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Someone needs to remake that Quinn sack video and replace that YMCA crap music.

Great piece. Got me all fired up!

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard

How about a sack video for the whole Rams D to "Turn Down for What" That would be a great song for the D this year as they turn up the heat on opposing QB! That would be critical mass! haha

RamzFanz

Damnit
"Both Ogletree and a safety blitzed from Quinn's left in one drill. That shouldn't even be legal."

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
For those of you who don't click the article, here's a great pic. It looks like he's doing a classic martial arts block with his right arm. :) Do read the article though, it's very inspiring. Thanks Robocop!

Donald_6r9i7nj1_kkzmd2fy.jpg

St. Louis Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is on the shorter side, but his quickness allows him to beat linemen on both sides in a heartbeat. (USA TODAY Sports)

Btw referring to Gregg Williams as "barbarian chieftain" may not be in good taste considering his not so distant history. :cool:

PhxRam

For those of you who don't click the article, here's a great pic. It looks like he's doing a classic martial arts block with his right arm. :) Do read the article though, it's very inspiring. Thanks Robocop!

Donald_6r9i7nj1_kkzmd2fy.jpg

St. Louis Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is on the shorter side, but his quickness allows him to beat linemen on both sides in a heartbeat. (USA TODAY Sports)

Btw referring to Gregg Williams as "barbarian chieftain" may not be in good taste considering his not so distant history. :cool:

it seems like every photo I see of him he is getting held.

Athos

Legend

That song is so annoying that playing it should be illegal. Doesn't capture the freakish brutality of Quinn. But even that stupid song wasn't enough to take away the godliness that is Quinn.

This D is going to be the defensive version of GSOT, starring Robert.

Gonna pound the ever loving hell out of so many QBs that you'll hear coaches whining to the refs all game long.

Quinn gonna get your lunch. Then your puddin cup. And yo momma's brownie. And they gonna take it. ;)

Especially Kaeperprick. He's lunch still be stolen and put in his jock.

Call this D The Hurricane?

PhxRam

That song is so annoying that playing it should be illegal. Doesn't capture the freakish brutality of Quinn. But even that stupid song wasn't enough to take away the godliness that is Quinn.

This D is going to be the defensive version of GSOT, starring Robert.

Gonna pound the ever loving hell out of so many QBs that you'll hear coaches whining to the refs all game long.

Quinn gonna get your lunch. Then your puddin cup. And yo momma's brownie. And they gonna take it. ;)

Especially Kaeperprick. He's lunch still be stolen and put in his jock.

Call this D The Hurricane?

I am interested in seeing how many holding calls the refs are going to call (or not call) or if they are going to let lineman hold like seattle CBs

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Not a ton of new info for us, but it's great to read an article where it seems like the author actually is familiar with the Defense at least.

It's getting pretty hard not to be excited.

Athos

Legend
Hopefully our defense is so good that if the penalties start to mount, it can't help but look like a fix is in.

I can't imagine Fisher or Williams taking kindly to any more ridiculous calls like we saw in the 2nd game against the She Hags. That crap can't be allowed to continue. It demolishes the integrity of the game. Not that Goodell is already trying to kill it anyway the giant smelling turd that he is.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a ton of new info for us, but it's great to read an article where it seems like the author actually is familiar with the Defense at least.

It's getting pretty hard not to be excited.
I just like finding good articles from outside perspectives. I like it when outside people see and believe the hype and realize whats about to happen when this new D takes the field and explodes to the top of the league.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is a great article! it makes you real hungry for real football!!:D