Crickets...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
LaMichael James released on Monday and cleared waivers. If Pead is indeed a "bust" than our divisional foe can fuck up too. It just happens. Shit just fuckin happens on high draft picks.

Maybe I'm a bit surprised James cleared waivers it's not he was any worse on kickoffs than Givens. :sneaky:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
LaMichael James released on Monday and cleared waivers. If Pead is indeed a "bust" than our divisional foe can freak up too. It just happens. crap just freakin happens on high draft picks.

Maybe I'm a bit surprised James cleared waivers it's not he was any worse on kickoffs than Givens. :sneaky:
He was a hell of a college player, hell of one.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Alan....my random stoner mind.

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 134

Alan

Legend
BatteringRambo of like minds:
Alan....my random stoner mind.
So, which one of us should be scared that we think alike? :eek: :ROFLMAO:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I thought of Joe's Apartment (the movie) when Alan said Roaches lol.

Paaaarty!

Alan

Legend
DR RAM with good thoughts:
Looks like a hell of a party!
I wish. :LOL:

All I've got is a wife who's in bed snoring and my cat and dog to party with. You guys should stop on by.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
James will likely land with the Iggles to reunite with his college coach. Darren Sproles ain't getting any younger.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
didn't he ask to be released? That dude outta ohio state looked like a beast.....running hard...Maybe the guy from So. Carolina is close to getting ready too?

Irish

Starter
James's best years are ahead of him. In the right system, with the right role, he can flourish.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Man I hated him in college, he would hide behind the trees and then pop free for big yards the DL just couldn't see him. Small and fast often time does not translate to the NFL where almost everyone is fast. Chip would get production out of him but he is situational.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It just happens. crap just freakin happens on high draft picks.
The key with Pead isn't a guy that didn't pan out -- totally agree that just happens. The problem was someone at the Rams got too cute and blew a very valuable pick on a change of pace scatback when they had a million other more pressing needs at crucial positions the time.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The key with Pead isn't a guy that didn't pan out -- totally agree that just happens. The problem was someone at the Rams got too cute and blew a very valuable pick on a change of pace scatback when they had a million other more pressing needs at crucial positions the time.
Hindsights 20-20. Would have been a good place for an o lineman! No, I don't have a name for who!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
He was a hell of a college player, hell of one.

He was but even in college he could not break tackles. You can get away with that in college if your fast enough like he was but it never translate in the NFL.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yes he was granted his release. I did not specify that.

AZRamsFan93

Especially when Lavonte David was still on the board.

Huge mistake. Look at the Rams LB play. IMHO the Ogletree whiff on Romo on 3rd and 13 may be the worst linebacker play in the NFL in the past 10 years. If he broke him down, he makes the tackle short of the 1st down. Instead he goes for the big hit and whiffs on a QB with a bad back. Unacceptable.