Creative Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I didn't write this; I think it is very accurate...

I am living in yesterday now, remembering what was.. this is a very dangerous ideation that could lead me to believe that what I am remembering is real truth.

Disclaimer: I am wrong a lot. In life, I enjoy hobbies that humble me… that said, I am not afraid to lay it on the line… my football knowledge comes from my knowledge of knowing what humans who are working together looks like

This is a spirited team, as spirited as I have ever seen..

It is also one of the best practices I have seen Bradford have

The connection with Quick, Britt, and Cook is looking good

It will open up our running game… right now, Quick and Britt were overwhelming our DB’s with domination, minus Janoris Jenkins, yesterday…

Joyner has the fire for life and football that Rams players must have to be part of the team.. his interception was a gimmie, but I can still tell that there is something special inside of him

Gaines got burned by Quick, and Bailey, but other than that, I thought he had a solid day… he is looking better than McGee in my worthless opinion…

Chris Givens went out of his way yesterday to say that he is more than just a go deep one dimensional wide out… he was breaking them all off, and catching the ball with confidence and grace
The big play to Britt over McGee might have been the best catch I have ever experienced in person… his ability reminds me of Danario Alexander… I still miss DA, oh well, he lives on in Quick, I know this for a fact, because in DA’s last camp, he and Quick connected in some way, because Alexander is an amazing individual, and that is what you have to be… I love when you go up and catch the ball with the great force of domination, but I also want you to respect this Earth, and all the life that inhabits it. And I digress, back to football; during the aforementioned play of glory, I was not watching downfield until the pass was thrown, quite beautifully spiraled by Bradford, I must say, you see, I was watching Robinsion push his opponent three to four yards up field, creating that illustrious pocket that creates wins, magically

Timing, we have a defensive back drill that incorporates (Blank)

Our defense is looking very rhythmical, organized, and chaotic…

Philip Steward just likes to attack…

Don’t sleep on Kendall Langford..Or anyone on this swarming defense of diabolical intentions, they will annihilate you from any angle

This is the type of defense that will give any QB trouble, including Bradford.. so practicing against this ritualistically will prove quite worthwhile I do believe

When I say ritualistically, I mean, that is the only way you can get good at anything, is by doing it the same way many times over successfully, without the fear of failure, because it is sure as Sun, the mistakes will come.. how can you push through your mistakes, will you turn away in fear and run? Janoris Jenkins doesn’t… he is unlike tye hill in this way

Offensive player of yesterday: Sam Bradford
Defensive player of yesterday: Janoris Jenkins

#21 was the only one that I didn’t see get burned badly by either Quick or Britt
Tavon Austin is dangerous in the passing game.. I don’t care for the quick outs to him, as they never seem to work, netting us in the vicinity of 3-4 yards, if we are lucky, all the while our dynamic playmaker gets hit hard by some random man with size and strength… we need to use him cutting to the middle of the field in the passing game, then work the post corner, which he can run also… he and Bailey work well together in space and time.. surprise… not

This is a true team

I know it’s a business, and it’s all corrupt as hell, but the men who play on this team, play it with the kind of attitude that I look at life with, just to dominate it all as one, together we can make it better, and ascend to where we know we belong… but to do we must also choose to dominate with Love, because there is really no other choice

It was a great practice.. they call it entertainment, I call it the-experiencing-of-no-problems-or-cares other than the Team-Art that was happening on the field

Rest assured, this team dominates as One

Williams teaching timing well

Robinson is very versatile for only being a first year player.. after the combine everyone knew he was a freak, but what we didn't know was how smart the guy was, and whether or not he was playing the game for the right reasons, i know that he is both of the latter two now... Saffold hurt the team with a false start, but i did not see Robinson jump yesterday. Sam is working the count very effectively, keeping the defense a little unnerved, but they still get to him quite a bit..

Sam showed an explosive bull rush that collapsed the pocked on the qb a few times, which is not surprising to me as a Mizzou fan.. his natural move is outside, where he uses his lean, handwork of domination, and quickness to get there in time.. he looked better against the run today as well... i am only keying in on him because he was an all conference player for my beloved college team, MiZ-Zou...haha, Bradford had to wear a Tigers jersey because of Danario, man do i miss having the opportunity of watching him play the game.. oh well, there are more important things than football, this i know, after nearly ruining my life in 2011, after having my hopes crushed

anything can happen, but it is looking good, my beloved brethren of Horns!

the length of this is shorter than the one i wrote yesterday, luckily it was deleted when i hit submit, otherwise, i could have never shared this

thank you to all who love this team and share this team with anyone !

don't thank me, sometimes the words write themselves; that's when i am at my best, when the words flow freely, and i am non existent.. hahaha

seriously though, thanks for all the kind words

but

i give all Power and Praise to the One....

i can't promise to make every practice, but i will report on the ones that i do!!!

Let's go Rams!
Let's Go D!
Get that ball!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This is making me really pumped for this year.

All of the camp reports seem to have one unifying theme: this teams is going to be really good, no one has no idea what's about to hit 'em when the Rams come calling

paceram

Pro Bowler
I didn't write this; I think it is very accurate...

I am living in yesterday now, remembering what was.. this is a very dangerous ideation that could lead me to believe that what I am remembering is real truth.

Disclaimer: I am wrong a lot. In life, I enjoy hobbies that humble me… that said, I am not afraid to lay it on the line… my football knowledge comes from my knowledge of knowing what humans who are working together looks like

This is a spirited team, as spirited as I have ever seen..

It is also one of the best practices I have seen Bradford have

The connection with Quick, Britt, and Cook is looking good

It will open up our running game… right now, Quick and Britt were overwhelming our DB’s with domination, minus Janoris Jenkins, yesterday…

Joyner has the fire for life and football that Rams players must have to be part of the team.. his interception was a gimmie, but I can still tell that there is something special inside of him

Gaines got burned by Quick, and Bailey, but other than that, I thought he had a solid day… he is looking better than McGee in my worthless opinion…

Chris Givens went out of his way yesterday to say that he is more than just a go deep one dimensional wide out… he was breaking them all off, and catching the ball with confidence and grace
The big play to Britt over McGee might have been the best catch I have ever experienced in person… his ability reminds me of Danario Alexander… I still miss DA, oh well, he lives on in Quick, I know this for a fact, because in DA’s last camp, he and Quick connected in some way, because Alexander is an amazing individual, and that is what you have to be… I love when you go up and catch the ball with the great force of domination, but I also want you to respect this Earth, and all the life that inhabits it. And I digress, back to football; during the aforementioned play of glory, I was not watching downfield until the pass was thrown, quite beautifully spiraled by Bradford, I must say, you see, I was watching Robinsion push his opponent three to four yards up field, creating that illustrious pocket that creates wins, magically

Timing, we have a defensive back drill that incorporates (Blank)

Our defense is looking very rhythmical, organized, and chaotic…

Philip Steward just likes to attack…

Don’t sleep on Kendall Langford..Or anyone on this swarming defense of diabolical intentions, they will annihilate you from any angle

This is the type of defense that will give any QB trouble, including Bradford.. so practicing against this ritualistically will prove quite worthwhile I do believe

When I say ritualistically, I mean, that is the only way you can get good at anything, is by doing it the same way many times over successfully, without the fear of failure, because it is sure as Sun, the mistakes will come.. how can you push through your mistakes, will you turn away in fear and run? Janoris Jenkins doesn’t… he is unlike tye hill in this way

Offensive player of yesterday: Sam Bradford
Defensive player of yesterday: Janoris Jenkins

#21 was the only one that I didn’t see get burned badly by either Quick or Britt
Tavon Austin is dangerous in the passing game.. I don’t care for the quick outs to him, as they never seem to work, netting us in the vicinity of 3-4 yards, if we are lucky, all the while our dynamic playmaker gets hit hard by some random man with size and strength… we need to use him cutting to the middle of the field in the passing game, then work the post corner, which he can run also… he and Bailey work well together in space and time.. surprise… not

This is a true team

I know it’s a business, and it’s all corrupt as hell, but the men who play on this team, play it with the kind of attitude that I look at life with, just to dominate it all as one, together we can make it better, and ascend to where we know we belong… but to do we must also choose to dominate with Love, because there is really no other choice

It was a great practice.. they call it entertainment, I call it the-experiencing-of-no-problems-or-cares other than the Team-Art that was happening on the field

Rest assured, this team dominates as One

Williams teaching timing well

Robinson is very versatile for only being a first year player.. after the combine everyone knew he was a freak, but what we didn't know was how smart the guy was, and whether or not he was playing the game for the right reasons, i know that he is both of the latter two now... Saffold hurt the team with a false start, but i did not see Robinson jump yesterday. Sam is working the count very effectively, keeping the defense a little unnerved, but they still get to him quite a bit..

Sam showed an explosive bull rush that collapsed the pocked on the qb a few times, which is not surprising to me as a Mizzou fan.. his natural move is outside, where he uses his lean, handwork of domination, and quickness to get there in time.. he looked better against the run today as well... i am only keying in on him because he was an all conference player for my beloved college team, MiZ-Zou...haha, Bradford had to wear a Tigers jersey because of Danario, man do i miss having the opportunity of watching him play the game.. oh well, there are more important things than football, this i know, after nearly ruining my life in 2011, after having my hopes crushed

anything can happen, but it is looking good, my beloved brethren of Horns!

the length of this is shorter than the one i wrote yesterday, luckily it was deleted when i hit submit, otherwise, i could have never shared this

thank you to all who love this team and share this team with anyone !

don't thank me, sometimes the words write themselves; that's when i am at my best, when the words flow freely, and i am non existent.. hahaha

seriously though, thanks for all the kind words

but

i give all Power and Praise to the One....

i can't promise to make every practice, but i will report on the ones that i do!!!

Let's go Rams!
Let's Go D!
Get that ball!

Thanks for the great reporting! It is greatly appreciated!

cracengl

Rookie
I like the insight there from Running Wolf, but his personal insights and philosophies remind me of this...