Crapperdick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
For all of those that been riding Crapperdick's jock I hope tonight's game shows what the rest of us already knew. Without a elite D he has to win the game AND HE CAN'T. He's a average QB with a good pair of wheels and that is it. Hope you realize this now.... the Whiners have sustained many losses and age.... their window is shutting and is very small now. Hopefully they implode in that stupid ass new stadium....

We are now in tune with the rest of our division LET'S GO!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's been a good day. 3 picks and 1 lost fumble. Love it.
Rams win.
Whiners and chickens lose.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not even Greg Roman will save his sorry ass. Playing QB requires a lot of mental responsibilities and reading defenses is a must if you want to keep your NFL playing career long term

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't even call him an average QB. He's a RB that can throw the ball halfway decently, some of the time.

fearsomefour

Legend
He has unbelievable physical gifts, but, mentally is not there. Anytime he feels pressure unless he has a nice clean roll out he is not looking downfield. Doesnt step up in the pocket to pass. The Whiner D is still impressive to me, very good tackling D. However, the offense cannot really play from behind at all because Kap forces the ball.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't see all of the game but 14 of the Niners points came from turnovers near the Goal line. Did he have any long drives?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kaepfrus.0.gif
mjl.gif

209RamsFan

Whiners secondary sucks...they will continue to get exposed....dallas moved the ball fairly easy on them, despite Romo gift wrapping them the W.

I would like to issue a full apology, last week I claimed that Kirk Cousins was the most overrated player in the NFL, for some reason CrapOnDick slipped my mind, my bad.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Not even Greg Roman will save his sorry ass.
Nothing special about Greg Roman. In fact a lot of negatives that get swept under the rug like the rest of their overrated coaching staff.