Crabtree signs with the Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
If you are going to sign a 1yr prove-it deal; why choose Oakland? (n)

I totally agree!!! oh well Niners are not looking to hot this coming season. I say they finish 7-9 or 6-10. I just hope the Rams make the adjustments needed to be above .500 this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If you are going to sign a 1yr prove-it deal; why choose Oakland? (n)

Well, I think he and Derek Carr could get something going.

But, this signing just shows how overrated many of these guys are when they get drafted.

Michael Crabtree was labeled as this stud WR that could be a superstar. He's had a decent career, no where near superstar status.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I wonder what this signing has on the Raiders draft in a few weeks?? :whistle:

For almost the entire off season, most all the NFL mockers have the Raiders selecting a WR with the #4 pick.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

Since I really like Cooper MUCH......I am very interested if the Raiders were to stutter some on a wide out with that #4 pick:rolleyes:.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Nice.
I always root for the Raiders(they're my pops team)
I could see Crabtree helping Carr out a bit, kid needs some kind of help on O. A rookie coming onto such a bad team, jeez I can't imagine.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
As someone who might be much more of a Raiders fan in 2016, I hope he does ok but at this point he's just a guy.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I wonder what this signing has on the Raiders draft in a few weeks?? :whistle:

For almost the entire off season, most all the NFL mockers have the Raiders selecting a WR with the #4 pick.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

Since I really like Cooper MUCH......I am very interested if the Raiders were to stutter some on a wide out with that #4 pick:rolleyes:.

I think the Raidahs would be wise not to count too heavily on Crabtree, Bonifay.

For obvious reasons.

Unfortunately, that also means that they will likely still pick one of White or Cooper.