Crabtree signs with the Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Was going to sign where he was offered the most money all along.

Not much market for Crabtree.

Stel

Starter
San Francisco hasn't had much luck drafting wide receivers recently.

I'm not sad about it.

Athos

Legend
San Francisco hasn't had much luck drafting wide receivers recently.

I'm not sad about it.

They're so fucking lucky with Boldin. KraperDick would have been exposed much sooner if he didn't have him bailing his worthless ass out repeatedly.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They're so freaking lucky with Boldin. KraperDick would have been exposed much sooner if he didn't have him bailing his worthless ass out repeatedly.
Dude, you're on the clock. Quit browsing and start drafting. :fighting: Smh

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Like rats abandoning a sinking ship, hahahahahaha

image.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I remember that a scary percentage of message board fans said that draft was Crabtree...Then everybody else... Missed on that call, eh ???

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm loving how quickly the niners window has closed. This off season has been brutal for them so far.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I remember that a scary percentage of message board fans said that draft was Crabtree...Then everybody else... Missed on that call, eh ???

I was one of them. I wanted the Rams to take him badly.

Good thing we didn't or we wouldn't have .... Oh. Nevermind.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't the best job of implosion. The top 10-12 floors fell sideways at the end. That can be very dangerous. Really good explosives guys make them fall straight down.

They must have used the best on the twin towers. Two, not one, two 110 storey buildings fell straight down. What are the odds?

Stel

Starter
They must have used the best on the twin towers. Two, not one, two 110 storey buildings fell straight down. What are the odds?

Quite small. Read the explanation of why and it made sense. Still, a highly qualified blaster would have had trouble pulling that off.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...icially-announce-signing-of-michael-crabtree/

Raiders officially announce signing of Michael Crabtree
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on April 14, 2015

michael-crabtree.jpg
Getty Images

Michael Crabtree doesn’t have to move very far.

The former San Francisco 49ers receiver officially signed a new deal with the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

The deal is reportedly worth $3 million for one year with incentives available as well.

Crabtree spent the first six years of his career with the 49ers, where he appeared in 79 games with 77 starts. Crabtree had 347 receptions for 4,327 yards and 26 touchdowns over that span with an additional 40 catches for 516 yards and four touchdowns in eight postseason games.

His best season came in 2012 when he racked up 85 catches for 1,105 yards and nine touchdowns. However, an Achilles injury derailed most of his 2013 season and Crabtree posted the worst full season numbers of his career in 2014.

As a result, the free agent market for Crabtree was somewhat lacking and it took close to a month for interest to truly pick up.

Crabtree joins James Jones, Andre Holmes and Rod Streater as options in the passing game for quarterback Derek Carr in Oakland.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...icially-announce-signing-of-michael-crabtree/

Raiders officially announce signing of Michael Crabtree
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on April 14, 2015

michael-crabtree.jpg
Getty Images

Michael Crabtree doesn’t have to move very far.

The former San Francisco 49ers receiver officially signed a new deal with the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

The deal is reportedly worth $3 million for one year with incentives available as well.

Crabtree spent the first six years of his career with the 49ers, where he appeared in 79 games with 77 starts. Crabtree had 347 receptions for 4,327 yards and 26 touchdowns over that span with an additional 40 catches for 516 yards and four touchdowns in eight postseason games.

His best season came in 2012 when he racked up 85 catches for 1,105 yards and nine touchdowns. However, an Achilles injury derailed most of his 2013 season and Crabtree posted the worst full season numbers of his career in 2014.

As a result, the free agent market for Crabtree was somewhat lacking and it took close to a month for interest to truly pick up.

Crabtree joins James Jones, Andre Holmes and Rod Streater as options in the passing game for quarterback Derek Carr in Oakland.

If you are going to sign a 1yr prove-it deal; why choose Oakland? (n)