CowboysZone - Cowboys vs Rams post game thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
16 Pages of
giphy.gif

LOL

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-vs-rams-post-game-thread.386691/

Please keep it within the guidelines. Please.

Rams beat us with our own game plan. Lol.

Hate to blame officials, but it would've been nice to see what happened if they didn't call that crap on Martin.

This defense isn’t taking this team anywhere but 8-8. It’s way worse than last year and it’s putting Dak in positions he rarely has had to be in. I’m mailing it in and hoping we spend some money on defense in the off-season

We're in for a long year.
Focus on the draft.

The 49ers scored more points vs this team than we did
Embarassing

Same s*** every year.
Trash defense.

At this point I don’t even know what we can do next year to make the defense better. Loss for words

It's one game. ONE game. The division is still wide open people, rela

its been 4 games actually and maybe 3 quarters of good offense and 2-6 quarters of good defense (depending on how you rate the Giants dumpster fire)

I want coaching changes, a real #1 receiver and talent on defense. Switzer can kick rocks.

Both the offense and defense need to be modernized.

We're in for a long year.
Focus on the draft.

I only watched a portion of the game, but I'm sure that it was another poorly prepared team, and our red head genius was out coached by a 31 year old rookie head coach.

I think it is safe to say the biggest difference from last year is the play of the OL .. so far it is regressing and not an elite OL

30 points should be enough to win in the NFL.

Jason Garrett got out coached in the second half.
Need better DTs and LBs.

This defense isn’t taking this team anywhere but 8-8. It’s way worse than last year and it’s putting Dak in positions he rarely has had to be in. I’m mailing it in and hoping we spend some money on defense in the off-season

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We all sound the same after losses.
Missed opportunities, bad calls, bad coaching and player screw ups

fearsomefour

Legend
The refs screwed us is such a pathetic narrative no matter the fan base.
Dak is an average passer.
He does some things very well....escapes pressure and makes throws outside the pocket. Contain Elliot and Dak is very, very average.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Cowboys fans should be proud that their team was able to put up a fight and the game was as close as it was :cool:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
enjoyable read...Just like every fan, they always say how bad they performed, and not adjustments that we made at half-time. They blame a kid kick returner by fumbling, for the loss.Are you kidding me? lol

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams convert just two of those 7 field goals for 1st downs and the score would have been over 50