Cowboys vs 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Actually I am sort of indifferent to Romo. I just think he gets bashed on too much. I agree he is a "stat compiler".
That is the interesting discussion I guess, is someone like Romo good or just surrounded by good talent....the reverse argument with Bradford.
You may very well be 100% correct that if a guy like Romo was on the Rams the last couple of years he would have been a total nightmare.
The fact that Bradford had the talent he had to work with (not much) and did not turn the ball over much or ever have a truly terrible year....I always found that impressive about Sam.

I'm caught playing devil's advocate for Romo quite often too. Even Cowboys fans completely hate him, all I ever hear is "Im a Cowboys fan but I don't like Romo". If you don't like Romo how can you find a way to enjoy JJ as the owner/GM treating personnel decisions like a game of Madden, the horrific play calling by Jason Garret, the defensive tragedy on the field, or that ugly star you have as a logo. But I think he is a serviceable player and definitely not the top reason that team has been so mediocre.

But that is coming from me, a Rams fan whose dreams are to be atleast be a mediocre team.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
After that Manziel debacle, I can see why Romo is losing his confidence. Wouldn't surprise me if Jerruh cleans house at the end of the season.