Cowboys, Texans, and Cardinals have been calling about Brockers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To the Cards = Fuck No!
To the Texans = Not a Fit in their 3-4 D!
To the Cowgirls = Only IF they pay thru the nose!! ( I of course hate them!!)
JMHO on the subject!:D

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm not saying it's true, but this is 3 different people on the Brockers traded train..it's coming from somewhere.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
How did Brockers name even come up as a possible trade?????????
He was the new regimes first pick and now there are rumors of the Rams possibly trading him? Something is sounds fishy.
Process of elimination. Obviously not trading Quinn or Donald, Longs contract is a bit distasteful, so Brockers is the only option left

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Look at this way... Many a mock draft have tied us to Brandon Scherff at #10 and Scherff is 23 years old, and untested at the NFL level.

Brockers is 24 years old and Brockers eats offensive linemen:eek: like Scherff for Sunday brunch, and goes back for extra helpings!;)

Brockers can tie up two offensive linemen at once!(y) How many NFL defensive linemen can Scherff tie up?

The only downside with Brockers is expense...If you look close, you'll see crumbling cupcake trade rumors have salary cap sprinkles on top!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Moostache

Rookie
Cardinals want Brockers? Sure....for Petersen straight up!
Cowboys? Zach Martin please...
Texans? Dunno...how about Clowney...j/k...
Dolphins? Just hang up the phone and for fans of "Draft Day" (Costner movie last year)...enjoy your pancakes!

I sincerely hope these BS rumors are flying fast and furious because the press has stories to write and 3 days of airtime to fill and they need SOMETHING to do...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The amount of rumors this year is absurd. I truly wonder if these guys are being paid to make crap up?
I think so much of this stuff is fed by agents. The rumors that are really interesting, as to their source especially, are the nefarious ones that cause a guy’s stock to suddenly plummet like the Warren Sapp cocaine stuff.

This year the last minute odd thing is the Collins deal. Though that one isn’t agent fed.

FRO

Legend
If we trade Brockers I may trade in my fan card, unless we get Aaron Rodgers or something of that magnitude in return.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals want Brockers? Sure....for Petersen straight up!
FLASH:
It is being reported by a source within an NFL team, who wishes to remain anonymous, that Arizona has finalized a trade with Minnesota for ADRIAN Petersen!!

(see how easy this is? )
:D

Speeps

Starter
I doubt the Rams will trade a D lineman. We're obsessed with defensive players. Especially Defensive linemen.

JYB

Starter
If there are multiple team are talking about a trade for Brockers, then the only possibility is that the Rams are calling these teams and gauging their potential interest in him.

And if that's the case, that would mean they don't intend to extend him next year, and would like to get something for him while they can. And feel that they can do it now with the acquisition of Fairley.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The more likely scenario is that the agent went to the Rams and they didn't want to extend at this time, so the agent started stirring up interest.

But Brockers ain't going anywhere.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
They always throw the Cowboys in these scenarios. I haven't heard a thing about us being interested in Brockers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe there was rumor that the Rams coveted Williams and wanted to move up to #2, so then other teams assumed that Brockers would be available.