Cowboys, Texans, and Cardinals have been calling about Brockers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Brockers might be worth more than I thought around the league, interesting.

Honestly, I'd just rather hold on to him unless he's looking for too much in a contract.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Idk how much validity there are to these rumors but if we do in fact trade Brock, we'd be foolish to trade him within the division.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams won't trade him unless they get a GREAT offer. And trading to the Cardinals, my reaction would be :palm:.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
If there truly is all this interest out there it should prove that the guy is a balla who we need to hold on to.
Moving him is and would be a big mistake. Donald, Quinn and Long all benefit from his presence. We need him

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The amount of rumors this year is absurd. I truly wonder if these guys are being paid to make shit up?

Memphis Ram

Legend
Better question to me is... WHO is this guy? What are his sources?

Don't know who is sources are on this one, but Pauline is has been very well connected in NFL circles for years.

Of course, teams can call all they want. Doesn't mean that the Rams will bite.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
How did Brockers name even come up as a possible trade?????????
He was the new regimes first pick and now there are rumors of the Rams possibly trading him? Something is sounds fishy.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
Demoff said the Cardinals pitcher who just tore is Achilles has a better chance of pitching right now than brockers getting traded.

A55VA6

Legend
Demoff said the Cardinals pitcher who just tore is Achilles has a better chance of pitching right now than brockers getting traded.
Hahaha yeah, I heard that on the fast lane. Hilarious. Brockers is here to stay.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know who is sources are on this one, but Pauline is has been very well connected in NFL circles for years.

Of course, teams can call all they want. Doesn't mean that the Rams will bite.
I'll take your word for it... searched his name and couldn't find any biographical info... did see "Tony Pauline, draft guru"... I guess that means he's in the know. LOL