Cowboys sign LSU OT La'el Collins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I honestly didn't understand why the Rams (Or, some other team) didn't at least take a chance on him! I could understand it if there were actual charges being brought against him but I still think a person (Or, Player) is "Innocent until proven guilty". I just thought that the NFL must had given the NFL Owners some kind of instructions on how to handle this situation with Collins (Like, Don't Draft Him!). Too bad for the Rams since I think he could had been a huge asset to their Offensive Line and at a Bargain Price! And, for him to go to the Cowboys (My all-time LEAST favorite team!) just adds more salt to the wound!
That's because you're thinking logically, but you're obviously not most NFL fans. And it's fans and media that General Managers were afraid of, not Roger Goodell.

It really is pathetic that most in our society embrace the media incited guilty until proven innocent mantra, and even when proven innocent they are still treated suspiciously. Heck, I'll be the first to admit that we have the best legal system that money can buy. But it's still better than lynching innocent people simply because it sells papers.

Alan

Legend
BigRamFan using a small sample size to paint them all with the same brush:
Usually we see things pretty much eye to eye @Alan but not here. I think @Rynie is the exception, not the rule.
I understand your fears Big and that's why I added that caveat about being civil and being able to take some good-natured (although I forgot to use that word :LOL:) ribbing at the end of my post. Let me ask you this though, if you were a Cowgirl fan and visited the PD forum, what would your impression of a typical Rams fan be?

Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I understand your fears Big and that's why I added that caveat about being civil and being able to take some good-natured (although I forgot to use that word :LOL:) ribbing at the end of my post. Let me ask you this though, if you were a Cowgirl fan and visited the PD forum, what would your impression of a typical Rams fan be?
You're absolutely correct about RamStalk but keep in mind, I lived there among them...for 9 long years!

Alan

Legend
BigRamFan forcing me to modify my stance:
You're absolutely correct about RamStalk but keep in mind, I lived there among them...for 9 long years!
OK then, let me change that to "I wish more exceptional forum members from other teams would post here too." I sometimes forget that unlike what we have here at the ROD, members of other team's forums aren't all exceptional. :LOL:

The best way to really learn about the "enemy" is to get the real info from knowledgeable fans like ourselves.
upload_2015-5-8_12-27-54.png