Cowboys first team ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wonder if it's another shameless money grab by a greedy owner collecting prepayment? If so; that's a freaking low blow.
No shock face from me ,JJ thinks his defense is gonna be better , but how CAN'T it be:D

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If they sell playoff tickets now, and give a refund for them later, that's a LOT of money sitting in their pockets for 5 months, drawing interest.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If they sell playoff tickets now, and give a refund for them later, that's a LOT of money sitting in their pockets for 5 months, drawing interest.

That's shameful. Disgusting if true.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The dumbest part is that it's bulletin board material for opponents each week until they are eliminated from playoff consideration... and then it's material for talking smak.

The idea that it's motivation or positive thinking is...delusional...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The dumbest part is that it's bulletin board material for opponents each week until they are eliminated from playoff consideration... and then it's material for talking smak.

The idea that it's motivation or positive thinking is...delusional...
Or tremendous arrogance.

The truth is, it's not a tough division. They could win it.
If the Cowboys were in the NFC West for instance. It wouldn't be playoff tickets they sent out. It would be a eulogy.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They could make the playoffs, but whose to say they would even host? Jerry Jones is the biggest D-Bag on the planet. I hope they lose every game this year.

Alan

Legend
"ONE VIVID MEMORY FROM WATCHING PRACTICE
Cowboys first-round selection Zack Martin, who appears to have the right guard spot locked up, taking on headline free-agent pickup Henry Melton in a one-on-one pass rushing drill and stonewalling the veteran. It wasn’t close; twice in a row Martin stood up Melton, who tried and failed to spin away from the 6-4, 310-pounder out of Notre Dame. The pick by Jerry Jones at 16th overall wasn’t a flashy one, but it looks like the right one at this early stage."

This is the guy we tried to trade up for. C'est la vie.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Jerry Jones has actually gone insane. I think his mental state of mind is just spiraling out of control and nobody can do anything about it because he owns the team. Kind of like Donald Sterling.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10306726_760289897351034_3936940763716756596_n.jpg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
With that O line, I think the greatest D line in history would still have a hard time getting to Romo. I am interested in seeing this game to see what our D can do against a balanced offense;

Of course we may be able to run up and down the field on their D...if that is true, we win. I don't assume anything in the NFL (Saints vs Rams 2011 guarentees that!)