Cowboy fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
But you love me.
Yes, we do. Nothing personal, my friend. But I lived in the DFW area for 9 years and learned to dislike quite a few of your "colleagues". ;)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
What did you think of that game? Were the Rams better than you expected? Did you agree with the calls and non-calls we are discussing?
The game was fun. I knew your d-line was going to be tough. I didn't expect Davis to play that well. We play the saints next week. *wincing

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The game was fun. I knew your d-line was going to be tough. I didn't expect Davis to play that well. We play the saints next week. *wincing

I for one would be interested hearing the opinion of a Cowboys fan on some of those calls. That's not a challenge or anything, just curious is all.

You're being too nice to our DL. They sucked, plain and simple, and have been somewhat of a huge letdown this year. Whether that's from the coaching or the players, who knows.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I for one would be interested hearing the opinion of a Cowboys fan on some of those calls. That's not a challenge or anything, just curious is all.

You're being too nice to our DL. They sucked, plain and simple, and have been somewhat of a huge letdown this year. Whether that's from the coaching or the players, who knows.
Which calls? I'll have to re-watch the game. I was a few beers in at the game. Lol

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Which calls? I'll have to re-watch the game. I was a few beers in at the game. Lol

Holding penalty on Sims sack, roughing the passer on Sims that was questionable, missed holding on Romo's big pass play.