Cowboy fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
When I go to games I expect a family affair with no issues. St Louis has the best sports fans in the US.

In Dallas, a couple of fans were real dicks, but most were just funny. They have HUGE bathrooms with like 80 pissers in a row. I was the only rams fan and the pissers were full. One guy ran up and down the stalls chanting "Bradford sucks, Bradford sucks" and got the whole place rocking. It was awesome in volume. I looked over and saw a rams fan enter, turn, and leave! WTF dude?

Anyways, I sat behind some Dallas fans last game and they had a whole routine no matter what went down. It was really funny. It was also designed to get a reaction like all trolls. I just laughed my ass off. Others got pissed. People would scream insults and they acted like they didn't hear but later the same insult would be part of their routine.

We were up high and the Dallas fans were right on the rail. I envisioned knocking one of there hats over the rail and, just fleetingly thought, if one of them starts shit, over they go. I also thought they stole my foam fingers while I was gone for kicks. Turns out I was sitting on them and I dropped my wallet and they caught me and returned it. RamzFanz starts to feel bad for his evil thoughts.

The other side was I have never seen so many incidents at EJD. Fights, people yelling for security, cops arresting people. What is it that makes a sports fan start shit instead of just enjoying a game? You travel here, pay for gas, hotel, tickets, and get thrown out?! I don't get people.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The cowboy fans DID take over at the end though and it sounded like I was at an away game. Maybe that fired up some Rams' fans, not sure. But it got to where everywhere I went something was going down and I HATE that at games. It's one of the reasons I love STL sports.

209RamsFan

69er fans are worst....i can tolerate Dallas Fans, my folks are both Dallas Fans going back to tbe 70's....but i effing hate 69er fans...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've read that chickens fans are unbearable. The worst place to attend a game as an away fan.
Rude ass holes.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If I was at the dome, I would have gotten into fights with them, for sure. I don't take kindly to having enemy teams chanting "let's go vikings" or shit like that.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'm not surprised fights happen when teams fans all sit together.
I still can't understand that. I'd like to see that tried in football (soccer) in England LOL.

Why isn't there a home and away section?

Rambition

Rookie
What is it that makes a sports fan start crap instead of just enjoying a game?
liquid courage has a great deal to do with it. i know i'm in the minority here, and i do like to have some beers on the weekend, but i look forward to the day when they stop selling it at all professional major league sporting events.

Rambition

Rookie
I still can't understand that. I'd like to see that tried in football (soccer) in England LOL.

i certainly think this would be a very good idea.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
If I was at the dome, I would have gotten into fights with them, for sure. I don't take kindly to having enemy teams chanting "let's go vikings" or crap like that.

A Viking fan tried to get cute with that after the 2012 game I was at. Leaving the stadium walking down the street he was all liquored up talking big about his team. Trying to start chants surrounded by Rams fans leaving the game. I got the feeling some people were really starting to take offense to it, but mostly people were just happy to throw it back at him.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Two years ago I went to a Bills game. They're really bad. But since I live in Buffalo I know a lot of the people oh attend the games. They booed me all throughout the parking lot and I just put my hands up yelling "Thank you!, thank you very much!" And when Bradford threw the game winner and people started to leave you sit quiet and don't say shit. Cause you will get your ass kicked lol

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hate cowgirl fans. That is all.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

Every seat in that building should be a home section.

How the heck would you regulate this when people buy their tickets from several different sources?

rick6fan

UDFA
I personally can't stand 'Aints fans. All that Who Dat? crap drives me crazy. But Whiner fans are by far the most obnoxious.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My friend is a Cowboys fan. He's pretty chill, but he absolutely despises Jerruh.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Saints fans are the worst. Back in the day when they were in our division, there would be fights at every single game we played the Saints.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mob mentality and booze. Its why there is more of this in football than other sports....the mob mentality. You cant see the players faces, the uniforms are a more a part of the game than any other sport. A real "us and them" mentality sets in. Same reason (to a lesser degree usually) guys kill each other for wearing another gangs colour.....and booze of course.
Generally, these are idiots and dirtbags.
Ive been to tons of games, never had any issues. But, I dont drink to excess and Im not vulgar. If there are kids around I certainly respect that.
I have been to several NFL stadiums for games, in my experience, the dirtbags in SF are the worst....much worse than Oakland in my experience.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, we're pretty tame usually. Don't hear about many Dallas fans beating someone up.

Yeah, but I noticed when I went to Dallas they have every TV and signs everywhere warning fans about behavior. STL probably has the most chill fans anywhere. I saw a LOT of incidents Sunday that I've never seen at a Rams game before. Not saying it was dallas fans. Just saying the whole vibe was different. Again, it may have been that there were so many Dallas fans and they took over the noise at the end.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Every seat in that building should be a home section.

How the heck would you regulate this when people buy their tickets from several different sources?

I guess it's different in the US because in England, you would seriously have to have your wits about you if you're in the home section as an away fan. It's not regulated here because people aren't crazy enough to buy tickets for the wrong section.

There are exceptions of course and people do sneak into the home section as an away fan (I've done this before), but there is no cheering, no supporting of your team and no chanting, or you'll get your head kicked in... Simple