Coverage Map Rams Circa 1999????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Good Evening...This has been bothering me for the longest time. I understand evolution. Things change I get it; however 506Sports is pretty new, and I am wondering if anyone can recall the Rams coverage map when they were the grestest show on turf? or even just prior to 2012. What raises this question is now I look at the map and it seems like LA and surrounding areas have bare minimal coverage. This isn't a bash nor throwing any city under the bus, but why til this day is Missouri or surrounding states not Rams friendly? Correct me if I am wrong but this organization won a SB in STL, and you cater to GB games now? I am not blaming individuals but it seems people are being deprived and it sucks. I been on ROD for quite awhile, and its a damn shame how diverse the Rams fan base is, and they can't view these games on their regular tv station throughout the States, Canada, UK, EUR, South America, and fans in OZ. I am just wondering what gives???...