Couple of Rams on this list; Pass stuffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
London Fletcher really was an amazing player.
Just killed me when the Rams let him walk. That move ranks right behind cutting Warner in the how to destroy a potential dynasty handbook.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Just killed me when the Rams let him walk. That move ranks right behind cutting Warner in the how to destroy a potential dynasty handbook.
Don't you know, they wrote that book.

RamseyF

Rookie
Name
Ramsey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes, he was special. too good to lose.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Were you around when Hacksaw Reynolds left the Rams for the 49ers? Now that was soul crushing

Edit:
of course you were Fearsome!
That was the day I stopped believing in Santa Clause

FRO

Legend
Lovie said that Jamie Duncan was a better cheaper alternative to Fletcher. Couldn't have been more wrong. You don't let an elite MLB walk out your door.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Were you around when Hacksaw Reynolds left the Rams for the 49ers? Now that was soul crushing

Edit:
of course you were Fearsome!
That was the day I stopped believing in Santa Clause
Ol hacksaw #64 ..... To the fraudy whiners... Oh that stung

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Lovie said that Jamie Duncan was a better cheaper alternative to Fletcher. Couldn't have been more wrong. You don't let an elite MLB walk out your door.
Lovie was a very good coordinator but his player selections got his boss fired, was given at least 4 first round picks in two years and whiffed on three

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Lovie was a very good coordinator but his player selections got his boss fired, was given at least 4 first round picks in two years and whiffed on three
Speaking of those first round picks, letting one of them walk in free agency (Ryan Pickett) was another bad move by the franchise.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Yikes, look at that average # for Lavonte David... 3.7 / season.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Should warn people the main link is about Patrick Willis, not Rams. I personally try to avoid links that kiss 49er ass.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Were you around when Hacksaw Reynolds left the Rams for the 49ers?
Not like he was the only one. Seemed like half the 49ers early 1980s roster was ex-Rams and ex-Chargers. Remember this was before free agency. While other owners were being cheapskate jerks, the 49ers owner overspent in a manner that would make evil Steinbrenner blush. The 49ers would dangle a salary double what the player was making. The player would demand a trade to the 49ers or threaten to hold out, in which case the team had to cut them, then the 49ers would sign them. It's pretty much the reason there's a salary cap in the NFL, and that "free agency" that no other team was getting a huge reason for the 49ers 1980s success.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Speaking of those first round picks, letting one of them walk in free agency (Ryan Pickett) was another bad move by the franchise.
An d he was over drafted
D Lew one pick ahead of Marcus Stroud
Arch one pick aheaad of Nste Clements (played 12 year 6 of which he didn't miss a game)
Pick 4 ahead of K.Vanden Bosh
2nd rnd Polley ahead of Kris Jenkins
I know the 2002 draft was weak, But we drafted Thomas and Travis Fisher ahead of Will Witherspoon

I know these are all 20/20 hindsight but damn