Counw Down: Jersey #93

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
addon.jpg

This is one of the Jersey Numbers I couldn't find from Last year so it's New and Fresh! Their are a total of 9 players who have warn Jersey #93, I have, what I believe, are the top 5! We'll see if anyone can find the rest!:LOL::D

1st Up:
DE/DT - Doug Reed - 1984-1990.
Doug-Reed#93-1.jpg
Surprisingly,This is the Only photo I could find of him! He Played in 96 games in his 7 seasons with the Rams. He had 3 FR's / and 22.5 sacks. He also played in 5 Play-Off games were he managed 1 FR and 2 sacks total.
IF anyone can find more photos of him playing, I would love to see them!!

NEXT UP:
DE - Kevin Carter - 1995-2000 "One of our GSOT Greats!"
Kevin Carter1a.jpg
Kevin Carter1.jpg

Kevin was a 2 time Pro-Bowler and a 1 time All-Pro.

Kevin Carter2.jpg
He played in 96 games in his 6 seasons with the Rams.

CARTER4.jpg

He was as mean as they came!
Kevin_Carter5.jpg
He racked up 14 FF's / He had 8 FR's 5 of which he ran back for TD's / 62.5 sacks / 263 Tackles / and 1 Safety! In 4 playoff games he totaled 3 sacks, But He held the Rams Single Season Sack Record of 17, until Quinn broke it!

Kevin Carter7.jpg

NEXT UP:
DE - Brandon Green 2005-2006
Brando Green#93-1.jpg
He played in 29 games for the Rams ...
Brando Green3.jpg

... But not much on stats
brandon_green2.jpg

He had 1 FF / 3.5 sacks / and41 Tackles. He played hard though!

NEXT UP:
DT - Jermelle Cudjo - 2010-2013
Cudjo7.jpg

Cudjo was a really hard worker! ( He also wore #68 his 1st season)
Cudjo3.jpg

In his 4 seasons he played in 38 games.
Cudjo9.jpg

Stats wise, not much just 1.5 sacks / and 45 Tackles BUT ...
frank-gore-jermelle-cudjo-8.jpg

...Stats aren't everything, I love this photo of him chasing Gore behind the LS!!

Last One Up: ( for me!!)
DE - Ethan Westbrooks -2014-present
westbrooks_2.jpg

Our Man with the Tat's! he's only been in 19 games and had 2 sacks and 24 Tackles BUT ..
Ethan-Westbrooks-3.jpg

This Kid's Got Heart and Lots of potential! ( He wore #62 his 1st year)

That's all for me, for now! Let's see some more photos and share your thoughts and memories! Love some Videos! Got any other Players!!?
GO RAMS
addon.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Kevin Carter....I learned about the SEC from wondering where did Jack Youngblood go to college? So, U of Florida was on the map....and locked in....It's why I like guys outta Florida today....Kevin Carter was a beast...I think he does a great job on some college football show now...very intelligent and well spoken...
Westbrooks needs to bring it this year....And, even tho he's looked good in preseason....he's starting to remind me of Cujo...all preseason....no regular season.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"You want out of the game with 26 seconds left to go? YOU WANT OUT OF THE GAME WITH 26 SECONDS LEFT TO GO?! JESUS CHR*ST! WOOOOOH!!!!"