Counting down the days..l

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
I feel I am not the only one that is literally counting down the days until the season is under way. I have a calendar on my wall right beside my bed were I mark all the days off leading up until August 8th (first preseason game). But I am getting gitty knowing that only one day away, rookies will be reporting for camp, and before you know it we will be watching Rams football again. These few weeks after OTAs have really drug, but it will all be worth it when we are division champs and back in the postseason again!!! Get ready for a great season boys, I'm feeling something special is about to happen!!!! Sorry rant over hahaha

SierraRam

Recreational User
"I have a calendar on my wall right beside my bed were I mark all the days off leading up until August 8th (first preseason game)."

Hang in there - we're gettin close

upload_2014-7-20_0-2-34.jpeg