Countdown vs. Arizona Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[stl]0ab2fb88-41dc-4eeb-a1ba-e026fcbc80ce[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Countdown-vs-Arizona-Cardinals-/0ab2fb88-41dc-4eeb-a1ba-e026fcbc80ce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 26fcbc80ce</a>

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm getting pumped for this game.

And I don't care what anyone says, I firmly believe Bradford is the key.

He needs to step up and show the world that he is the man in StL now.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've eaten a cardinal, threw it up in my mouth, chewed on it, then swallowed it. Tasted like American freedom, tasted like an American eagle with sweet and sour sauce.

I will shit you out, no matter the taste or the chew.

Hyped, thanks for posting! I'll be there Sunday!! Tailgating begins at 11ish. if anyone else is going let me know lets drink a beer!

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I need to start boozing hard this week so the next few days are a quick blur.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Holy crap am I ever tempted to make up some shyte. My dad turns 80 sept 12 and I was planning on going up to KC where he lives to celebrate with him, but I just got a call from my left wing friggin brother that lives in portand that he is going to be here THIS weekend and has gotten a surprise party togehter for SUINDAY at 11! I been waiting for this since the seattle game last year. This is horrible. I gotta go. The party starts at 11 so if i have my stuff all packed I can be in radio range by kickoff if I leave by 1. I gave my tickets to my Rams rabid son and daughter so they will take care of the screaming and yelling for me. If I drive like a total idiot will be home to watch second half.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
goosebumps_2443265b.jpg

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
I've eaten a cardinal, threw it up in my mouth, chewed on it, then swallowed it. Tasted like American freedom, tasted like an American eagle with sweet and sour sauce.

I will shyte you out, no matter the taste or the chew.

Hilarious.