COUNT DOWN - Jersey # 95

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After looking at the "Old Thread" for this jersey number, I felt this one had to be totally redone! There may be more along the way! I know I have 8 missing that I'll have to redo!!
so Jersey #95.jpg
"Nice looking Jersey Huh!!?!

Here's what I have, From Oldest to newest. At Jersey #95:
1st up;
* DE - Mike Piel - 1989-1992
Mike Piel #1.jpg
Mike actually played RDE for the Rams. He wasn't too bad! he played in 50 games / he had 4 Fumble recoveries / and 13 sacks.

Next Up, From the 'GSOT' Days.
* DT - Nate Hobgood-Chittick - 1999 & 2000.
Hoggood-Chittick#2.jpg
He wasn't the most memorable member of the GSOT, but he was on the team!
Hobgood-Chittick#3.jpg
He Played in 10 games in 1999, left the Team and then came back in 2000 for 5 games. he had a total of 1.5 sacks and 18 Tackles and assists in that time!
Hobgood-Chittick#1.jpg
" I just think his Last name stands out on the Jersey!:LOL::D

Next up:
* DE - Anthony Hargrove - 2004-2007
anthony_hargrove#1.jpg
Hargrove#2.png

Hargrove played in 35 regular season games for the Rams and had 1 FF/ 2 FR's/ 8 sacks/ and 87 total Tackles.
He also Played in 2 Play-Off games with the Rams.
what was this about Hargrove.jpg
In searching for photos, I found this , speaking about Hargrove. IDK anything about this!! Can anyone tell me about it!!?!

Next Up!
* DT - Clifton Ryan - 2007-2010
clifton_ryan #1.jpg

This is the only photo of Ryan I could find!
He played RDE for the Rams ( Mostly in the Rams "Dark Days!:LOL:) He did have some decent stats though, He had 3 FF's/ 2 FR's/ 3 sacks/ and 103 total Tackles and assists.

Next Up, My Big Man of the Day!
* DE - William Hayes - 2012-Present.
Hayes #1.jpg

Hayes always filled in well, in rotation, for Chris Long ..
Hayes2.jpg

Now he's the Starting LDE! He's doing a fine Job!!

Hayes#3.jpg
Hayes 4.jpg

He played 4 years for the Titans before coming to the Rams, so Fisher Knew him well!!

Hayes #5.jpg
Hayes #6.jpg

In his time with the Rams he's played in 62 games / had 1 Int./ 3 FF's / 4 FR's / 21.5 sacks / and 158 tackles. ( this obviously does not include his stats w/ the Titans)

Hayes & Long.jpg
Hayes & Long #2.jpg

He's had a great working relationship with Chris Long on and off the Field in Charity work!! I personally don't think he's as good as long was, when he was Healthy, But he'll do!!(y);):D

OK Ladies and Germs! It your turn!! Their are a total of 14 Players who have worn the #95 Jersey. Can you find more of them is the Question!!?!:mrburnsevil: And please if you have more photos, gifs, videos etc. Share them! Along with your thoughts, memories, or comments! Good or Bad!:yess::yay::hiding:

tempests

Hall of Fame
In searching for photos, I found this , speaking about Hargrove. IDK anything about this!! Can anyone tell me about it!!?!

Hargrove was one of the central figures in the Bountygate scandal. Suspended for eight games, second longest to Vilma.

He was a troubled player. Would show up to practice smelling of pot and alcohol. Went missing from the Rams once for two days. Turned out to have been snorting coke in his basement.

New Orleans was supposed to have been his redemption.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hargrove was one of the central figures in the Bountygate scandal. Suspended for eight games, second longest to Vilma.

He was a troubled player. Would show up to practice smelling of pot and alcohol. Went missing from the Rams once for two days. Turned out to have been snorting coke in his basement.

New Orleans was supposed to have been his redemption.
Thanks! I didn't recall it! "Old age you know!!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:thinking: Is anyone having any luck finding the other 9 missing Players who have warn Jersey #95!?!o_O:help:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Dennis Edwards-1987
Jeff Brady-1993
Neither of them did anything important or note worthy. Sorry I don't have pictures; couldn't find any of them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dennis Edwards-1987
Jeff Brady-1993
Neither of them did anything important or note worthy. Sorry I don't have pictures; couldn't find any of them.
Leuzer, when your right, your ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!:LOL::D

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I like this picture of Hayes because he looks like he could be a bad ass bare-knuckle boxing champ.
image.jpeg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hayes is bad ass....and has been better than Long for the last 2-3 years...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hayes is bad ass....and has been better than Long for the last 2-3 years...
I'll give Hayes the last 2 Seasons, but only because of Long's injuries!;):D "I know, My bias is showing!!:hiding: