Count-Down. Jersey #60

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today I'll start with the Biggest Name Player! OG/C Dennis Harrah:

Harrah2.jpg

He Played 13 Seasons for the Rams

Harrah3.jpg

dennis_harrah.jpg

He played in 6 pro bowls and was an All-Pro

Harrah4.jpg

Dennis played in 168 games

dennis_harrah_1977_10_01.jpg

This is my personal Favorite Photo of him! It looks like he's saying " Just were the f#$% do you think your going!!"

DennisHarrah2.jpg

He could really lead the way!

Harrah6.png

Pancake Time!
Harrah-SB.jpg

And, by the way, he played in 16 Play-off games, including our SB against the Steelers!

Harrah1.jpg

He's one of our Truly Great Players!!

And Now we have OG Travis Bond:

Bond1.png

He has his work cut out for him, if he wants to stay on the team!
Bond3.jpg

He may just want to stay down on his Farm

Next, The forgettable, C/G Jason Brown:

635520779979370009-JASON-BROWN.jpg

He played for us in 2010-11

And My Final for today. OG/LB Jack Ellena:

Jack_Ellena1.jpg

Jack Played for us in 1955-56

As a foot note I want to mention I could find any photos of C/OG Mike Gruttadauria who played for us from 1996-99 Including 16 games in 1999 Our GSOT!
He deserved a mention!!

Your turn folks ! What you have? Photos ? Memories? Comments!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike Gruttadauria #60
mike-gruttadauria-ucf-nfl-axis.jpg

ap9911140730.jpg

Thanks for posting this Leuser, I just couldn't find anything on him! I guess I was looking in all the wrong places!!:LOL:
455013210-kurt-warner-of-st-louis-rams-turns-to-hand-gettyimages.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Harrah was an absolute beast. You see those questions asking which great player from your past would you add to your team all over the place. Most of our greats are RB, OT, DL and WR's. With us being solid in most of those areas Harrah is one of the guys I think of naming in those situations. Imagine his stability at RG next to an inexperienced Center whoever wins the job and a rookie RT. That presence would solidify the line and make it so much better. So often Harrah is my choice there, or Nolan Cromwell playing at FS solidifying our secondary.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really have nothing SPECIAL to add! Harrah was one of our "All time Best!!'
IF you thought the "60's" series of Jersey numbers has been boring, :thinking:, because it's been mostly 'O-Lineman' and few stats, LOOK OUT!! The "50's" are going to Knock-your-socks-off!!(y)(y):D:D:yess::mrburnsevil:

Firecap

UDFA
Name
Firecap
Wasn't Harrahs other nickname was "Blade"?

One of my favorites, lives not to far from me, has a small ranch here in Paso Robles.

Go Rams ... Firecap

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
D7D72015-B884-4231-90C7-47A7D6A1696D.jpeg

Will Jake be able to break through the competition this year and position himself as a future starter when John Sullivan retires, or if the Rams do not sign one of their guards in free agency?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's go ahead and showcase the number for Eldrenkamp:
5a713af4bbeb9_156178n.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW's Dennis "Hercules" Harrah might be my favorite all time Ram if for nothing else because of his first name:sneaky: and @jakebogen95 should try to get him as a guest, that would be truly special.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
FWIW's Dennis "Hercules" Harrah might be my favorite all time Ram if for nothing else because of his first name:sneaky: and @jakebogen95 should try to get him as a guest, that would be truly special.

Herc was the best. I think he should be considered Hall of Fame material. When I did our position rankings a couple years back, I had Harrah ranked #2, only behind Tom Mack in all time guards. Even that is debatable.