Count Down - Jersey #15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" This being a QB driven League ..":LOL:
Today, is mostly QB's Starting with, at #15 QB Frank Ryan: (1958-61) {Back-up to Billy Wade}

Ryan1.jpg
In 40 games he had 11 starts, and a Record of 5-5-1

Ryan2.jpg

Passing he went 181 of 373 for 2674 and 15 TD's w/ 23 Int's and a long of 96 Yds.

Frank_Ryan.jpg

He went on to bigger things with another team!

Ryan3.png

I like this^ Field level photo!

NEXT QB UP, Terry Baker: (1963-65)

Baker2.jpg

He was a Real Star coming out of College, He even looks like he was being 'Crowned' By our then GM Elroy 'Crazy-Legs' Hirsch!

1963baker1.jpg
He also wore #11, He only had 1 start as a QB. He went 12 of 21 for 154 Yds. and 4 Int's w/a long of 49 Yds.

He then was switched to WR/RB and ...
Baker3.jpg

.. He rushed 58 times for 210 Yds. and 1 TD an aver. of 3.6 w/ a long of 18 Yds.
He had 30 receptions for 302 Yds. and 2 TD's an aver. of 10.1 w/ a long of 38 Yds.
In the end he was just another back-up to Gabriel!!

NEXT QB UP, A Real Good one!! QB Vince Ferragamo: (1977-84)

Ferragamo1.jpg
In 7 seasons he had 62 games with the Rams.

Feragamo2.jpg

He has 44 Starts w/ a Record of 26-18-0

Ferragmo3.jpg

Passing he was 730 of 1288 for 9376 Yds. and 70 TD's w/ 71 Int's, he had a long of 85 Yds.

Ferragamo6.jpg

He was Sacked 72 times, He actually had a pretty low sack rate. In 1982 he had the lowest sack rate in the League at 3.24%

ferragamo_Malavaci.jpg

Ferragmo8.jpg
He rushed 51 times for 62 Yds. and 2 TD's

greene-ferragamo.jpg
He had 6 Playoff games including SB XIV!
F-ing Steelers, We should have WON! I lost a bundle on the game!!
vince_ferragamo4.jpg

Anyway, Vince's Playoff Record was 3-3.
He totaled 92 of 188 for 1227 Yds. and 8TD's w/ 11 Int's and he was sacked 5 times.
vince_ferragamo9.jpg
He was a truly Great QB! IMHO

Vince2.png

No Fear in him!!

Ferragmo7.jpg

Vince3.jpg

He was the type of QB I wish we had now!
15.jpg

LAST MAN UP, and he's not a QB! WR Bradley Marquez: ( Rookie!)

Bradley-Marquez1.jpg

I can't say anything about him because IDK anything about him!:D

OK that all for me for the day, I hope you've enjoyed it!

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Oh man....I used to live in a part of Orange Co where I saw a large man jogging...When he got closer, I recognized him immediately as Jackie Slater...He was just about to go up a large hill...I thought, man he's still jogging after the NFL? He must be in good shape. I saw him a lot...Couple months later, I was in my front yard cleaning up, and another large man was jogging and sweating...He was much larger than Jackie, but I though it was Jackie anyway. Figured he must have gained 50 lbs....As the man drew closer, he was sweating...profusely...I saw his face, and it was Vince Ferragamo...They feeling of awe was apparent, as I only felt like that when I saw Magic Johnson as a 17 yr old at 31 flavors many moons ago...I just yelled out, hey Vince, looking good! And he waved, and kept on moving..sweating like a hog...
Vince is/was huge...like 6'4+...I'd guess about 260-275 pounds...This was...hmmm...I'd say 2003-2004....And to me, STILL the greatest Ram QB of all time....Yeah, Kurt did what no one else could do...yada-yada...Vince was da man.....
Bradley Marquez looks damn good to me...hope we can stash him on the PS for the 2016 season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh man....I used to live in a part of Orange Co where I saw a large man jogging...When he got closer, I recognized him immediately as Jackie Slater...He was just about to go up a large hill...I thought, man he's still jogging after the NFL? He must be in good shape. I saw him a lot...Couple months later, I was in my front yard cleaning up, and another large man was jogging and sweating...He was much larger than Jackie, but I though it was Jackie anyway. Figured he must have gained 50 lbs....As the man drew closer, he was sweating...profusely...I saw his face, and it was Vince Ferragamo...They feeling of awe was apparent, as I only felt like that when I saw Magic Johnson as a 17 yr old at 31 flavors many moons ago...I just yelled out, hey Vince, looking good! And he waved, and kept on moving..sweating like a hog...
Vince is/was huge...like 6'4+...I'd guess about 260-275 pounds...This was...hmmm...I'd say 2003-2004....And to me, STILL the greatest Ram QB of all time....Yeah, Kurt did what no one else could do...yada-yada...Vince was da man.....
Bradley Marquez looks damn good to me...hope we can stash him on the PS for the 2016 season.
Your meeting up with "Vince" sounds awesome! It reminded me of the Time I accidently bumped into Roman Gabriel on a Plane from Chicago to L.A.!
I Don't Know how Big Roman was, but, at the Time, I was 6 ft. and 200 pounds and he made me Look like a midget! I felt my face go flush, I was in awe-of-him, I knew who he was right-away! Who wouldn't at the time!(1967)
Just my way of saying, I KNOW HOW YOU FELT!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
WR - Marques Hagans. :(

Drafted in 2006 in the 5th round, pick 144.
marques_hagans_2007_12_09.jpg

He only played in 4 games in his rookie season. Having 8 receptions for 101 yards. Hagans was also the emergency QB for the Rams.
Article20070818SD_STL_NL083.jpg

He was waived on August 29, 2008.
marques_hagans_2007_08_30.jpg

He later went on to be the emergency QB for the Chiefs but mainly stayed on the practice squad his entire NFL career in KC, IND, and WAS.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a couple of thing to add to this mix:
1) More on;
* WR - Bradley Marquez - 2015 Present
Marquez1.jpg
Last year I didn't know if he would make the Final Cut, This year I hope he does!

Marquez2.jpg
The kids got Style and Moves! And he's a strong ST Player!!

Marquez3.jpg
In his 1st year with the Rams he's played in 16 games and had 22 Targets w/ 13 Rec's for 88 Yds./ a 6.8 Aver. w/ a long of 14 Yds. and 1 Fumble.

Marquez4.jpg
I really like him but he is up against some strong competition this Year, which is a good thing!!

Marquez5.jpg

I hope he does go on the IR List!

#2)
I thought you might enjoy a Few more photo of Ferragamo To remember him and SB XIV !
Billboard.gif

ferragamo_Malavaci.jpg
1979-jack-youngblood.jpg

greene-ferragamo.jpg

Nelson in SBXIV#83.jpg

Rams SBXIV.jpg
Girls!.png
SB ticket.jpg
" Fond Memories!!"

Rams2016.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" I was sure someone would Catch and comment on a certain photo I slipped in today, but I guess this crowd isn't very observant today!!":D:rolllaugh:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Not much for highlights on Marquez; however, if you want to know why we have him on the team, take a look at his block on this Tavon Austin punt return last year. You get a really good look at him peeling back to eliminate a Seattle defender at the 1:01 mark. For the rookies, undrafted free agents, or veterans looking to make an NFL roster, that's how you do it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dXqwQ2_Zp4

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
A fringe player, converted quarterback-to-wide receiver Kendall Thompson has one catch this preseason, for eight yards. He may not have a real opportunity to continue on the roster unless he makes an incredible impression in week 4 of preseason.

1 Kendall.jpg

(n) edit: Oops, I'm thinking this is not Thompson, but an old shot of Bradley Marquez.

:banghead:

Last edited: