Count Down - Jersey #13!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
More than AWESOME job (DaveFan'51) WE celebrate you and your Superior knowledge , ability , and Great Fandom. You are a walking treasure to ALL of us young and Old alike. ThankYou just does'nt seem to be enough. Wish I could buy or send you something that would bring you happiness. Hope your Heart is as FULL as you remind all of us Older RAMS DIEHARDS what We have seen and even Forgot what we have seen. Was a Bartender in my youth and wish we could send you a very rare bottle of your favorite beverage. Cuban cigars are now available also if you have a favorite . Seems I'm trying to kill off our treasure huh. I don't do either anymore. BLESSINGS to you and ALL of yours. May your Heart always be FULL. Does the very rare RAMS memerobilia even bring you joy anymore? Or is it something just to move and dust ? If like me its the mental memories and emotions that are most valuable. If I had an addy I could fill a spot to dust very easily. I've sold over 20 K worth of Rams stuff without even touching the tip of the iceberg. You have a favorite player? Please PM me. Thanks again.
I want to say, 'Publically' Your opinion is greatly valued! Thank you! It's my pleasure to start this each day, But without the other ROD member participation it would be meaningless!
I look at ROD as my extended Family. And I'm sharing with my Family!

* Favorite Player, and once a personal friend Deacon Jones!
* Favorite Memorabilia, I have an Auto graphed Rams Cap from Vince Ferragamo from SB XIV!
* I prefer to collect 'Old' (pre 1995 L.A. Rams Collectables!)
I'll PM you, ASAP!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just have to go back and touch on a few Players who I didn't completely cover the first time around!!
* FB - Tank Younger - 1949-1957 ( His Post Season Stats!)
Tank 1946.jpg
In his 5 Post Season games he Had a total of 8 Rushes for 34 Yds, w/ a long of 14 Yds. and a 4.3 Aver. / He also had 1 Rec. for 6 Yds. and a Fumble.
He went to the Pro Bowl in 1951-'52-'53 and 1955. And was an All Pro in 1951.
Tank5.jpg

He was In the Top 10 in the League in Rushing Yds. in 1954 and 1955. And Top 10 in Rushing TD's in 1953-'54 and '55!

* Punter - Ken Clark -1979 (Remember Punters are players too!)
Ken Clark1.jpg
( Still can't find a better photo of him!)
In his single Season as a Ram he had 93 Punts for 3731 Yds./ a long of 60 Yds. and had 2 Blocked w/ a 40.1 Aver. He also went 2 for 2 in Passing Att's./ 100%/ for 32 Yds. w/ a long of 30 Yds. and he had 1 Rush for 3 Yds./ 1 Fumble and 1 FR.

* QB Brock Berlin - 2007-2008
Brock Berlin1.jpg

He also wore #3. In his 2 Seasons he was in 2 games w/ 1 Start, and had a 0-1-0 Record!
Berlin2.jpg

He was 18 of 31 passing/ 58.1%/ for 159 Yds. and 1 INT./ he had a long of 23 Yds. w/ a 5.1 Aver. and a 58.4 QBR.
Berlin3.jpg

He also rushed 3 times for Minus 16 Yds. w/ 2 Fumbles for minus 3 Yds.
Saying he was not very good, would be polite!

* WR - Chris Givens - 2012-2015
Givens2.jpg

In addition to his WR Stats he did have 8 rushes for 48 Yds. w/ a long of 24 Yds. /a 6.0 Aver. and he also had 28 KR's for 640 Yds. w/ a long of 48 Yds./ a 22.9 Aver.

NOW OUR NEW GUY!!
* WR - Mike Thomas -2016 Rookie
#13 Thomas.jpg
Our 6th Round pick #206 Overall. Haven't seen much of him so far this pre Season ... Times running out!

ps1-3.jpg

I wish him well, but competition is tuff this year!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great posts from @DaveFan'51 today and pictures of our man Kurt!!

Also great contributions from @T-REX and @Leuzer went a little nuts with some videos!! (In a good way)

Touching exchange between @GabesHorn and Dave. Thanks Gabe!

Today, Fred Brown dons the #13. He is certainly a distant candidate at WR.

6B1F7FD7-FC4C-4075-8782-D48E91A62400.jpeg