Could We...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Possibly get a coaches cam break down once a week. I'm not talking about doing like every play. Rather choose one pivotal good and one pivotal bad play in the game and break it down. I real enjoyed B&G's "11 steps to blowing run defense". I would do it, but my football IQ is not high enough to understand individual players assignments, especially on defense. I can understand how an offensive play is trying to attack, who they are trying to get a match up with and what not...but I'm not that good lol.

I think this would be a great way to highlight the good and the bad. What we're doing well, as well as what we need to improve. Plus I can't pass up on an opportunity to increase my football knowledge. Also it may give some insight into why something failed other than just saying he "sucked".

So if we could do that...yeah...that would be great.