''could we get lucky''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
could fisher and other coaches posisbly find a ''lg' with size and soso skills and mold him into something that can help save ''bradfords''life out of the undrafted free agents????? :?!:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
AIRWARNER13 said:
could fisher and other coaches posisbly find a ''lg' with size and soso skills and mold him into something that can help save ''bradfords''life out of the undrafted free agents????? :?!:
OOORRRRR....we did draft one. "The Rok" Watkins.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rok.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
This is the type of guy that gives this regime immediate credibility if they can get him ready to start. Know what I'm selling? Geez, look at that guy...beastly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i said that because so many rams fans on other sites dont seem to that he the solution to our lines problems and that the first team with a good d line will expose every weakness in our line therefore getting to bradford which will be disheartening and embarassing and posibly overshadowing all the good that fish n snead have done some guys are in ''panicmode'' as far as the oline goes it just sort tired long depressing seasons ya know!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
AIRWARNER13 said:
i said that because so many rams fans on other sites dont seem to that he the solution to our lines problems and that the first team with a good d line will expose every weakness in our line therefore getting to bradford which will be disheartening and embarassing and posibly overshadowing all the good that fish n snead have done some guys are in ''panicmode'' as far as the oline goes it just sort tired long depressing seasons ya know!!!
The line HAS to be fixed this year, or at least, has to be a LOT better. It's a new scheme, new coaching, and a couple new players, we will have to wait and see I'm afraid.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Other sites.... PD you say? Panic? Get out! I have only known these "other sites" to be nothing if not totally rational.

I think I'll wait to see if the new regime "fixes" the line before giving ANY credence to the flame throwers on Ramstalk.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
AIRWARNER13 said:

Looks like we have successfully weened you off the CAPS LOCK dependency, not we must work on punctuation.......oh and never let the PD ruin a good day.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Man, if I could find the opening segment of "Who will be a beast?" with Michael Irvin..that would be cool. It is needed at a time like this

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ljramsfan said:
Man, if I could find the opening segment of "Who will be a beast?" with Michael Irvin..that would be cool. It is needed at a time like this
Good idea. And, of course, all you have to do is ask and ye shall receive.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfYqB0S8L_I[/youtube]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
My early guess would be that Robert Turner will get the job.

We'll see. It's definitely one that's up for grabs.