Could the Rams Lure John Elway Away From the Broncos?-Florio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hahahahaha

Was your niece at The Derby?
Yes, she was at the Derby, she goes almost every year, she has a lot of friends in Kentucky! She recently moved to Arizona.
Her and her Husband are Exec's at the Taco Bell Main Headquarters there! And I believe she had a piece of a horse in the Derby this year!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Or Jerry West?
Jerry wants to be Magic, he was Magics predecessor but Magic has surpassed him by so much it's not even close. This isn't just about their sport. Magic and Elway are huge business men in their communities. Their name spreads beyond sports. That's something that Jerry West, no matter how popular he is with the basketball community, can't compete with.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hasn't been bad. 9-7 which is a winning record in a tough division with a 7th round QB running the show. Elway definitely has done a solid job at GM but we will never get him.
They won a SB, so you cant take away from him. Just don't know how great he is until we see what happens post Manning IMO

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yes, she was at the Derby, she goes almost every year, she has a lot of friends in Kentucky! She recently moved to Arizona.
Her and her Husband are Exec's at the Taco Bell Main Headquarters there! And I believe she had a piece of a horse in the Derby this year!

The Derby is one hell of a party. I had to work in Louisville for for a year over 20 years ago. The girl I was dating at the time had a house that was basically right across the street from the track. So I was able to attend the race that year. That whole city starts partying on Friday before the race and it goes nonstop until the day after. They live for Derby week all year round. Good times.

Mint juleps are totally gross though. If you haven't tried one... don't do it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mint juleps are totally gross though. If you haven't tried one... don't do it.
My Mom told me the same thing many, many years ago! She said she tried one once, she never Drank the rest of her life!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They won a SB, so you cant take away from him. Just don't know how great he is until we see what happens post Manning IMO

I'm not sure Manning at that point was a big factor in the Super Bowl run. He split time with Osweiler and then was finally left in place for the postseason. The well drafted and well signed defense is what allowed them to take home the trophy and a lot of that was Elway.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm not sure Manning at that point was a big factor in the Super Bowl run. He split time with Osweiler and then was finally left in place for the postseason. The well drafted and well signed defense is what allowed them to take home the trophy and a lot of that was Elway.
Manning was the best player for the Panthers in that Super Bowl. Dude had nothing left. Miller, Wolfe, Jackson, Ware, Talib, Marshall, Trevaythan and Miller won the Super Bowl and dragged Peyton along kicking and screaming.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course prior to that season manning threw for almost 15,000 yards, 131 td, and a led them to a 38-10 record including a SB run.