Could Dallas have interest in Stacey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
A team set to win now, does not want a rookie RB picking up blitzes to protect their older injury prone QB, so you would think the Rams could get something from Dallas for Stacey?

Still a young RB, but with experience. Probably not flashey enough for Jerry Jones.

jap

Legend
If Zac is serious about wanting to be traded, maybe the Horns can package something together and try to get a legitimate OL guy in return.

V3

Hall of Fame
What about Stacy and our 6th for their 5th? Not sure we could get much more than that.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
If Zac is serious about wanting to be traded, maybe the Horns can package something together and try to get a legitimate OL guy in return.

Zac Stacey for Zach Martin. Done deal!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Zac Stacey probably won't draw any interest from anybody, except what day we release him.....and we should not. At least not now.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
They'd be fools not to. Almost 1000 in less than a full season behind a bad line with a backup QB? Who already understands pass blocking? Cheap for a 5th or 6th.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
As a Texas local I can tell you the Cowboy media and fanbase are desperately looking for a running back. Now if the Cowboys coaching staff is desperate is another story. I think the Rams could convince the Cowboys into giving up something, but I doubt it would be much. Maybe a 6th and a 7th. 6th this year 7th next or something along there. I see the Rams holding onto Stacey for insurance in case Gurleys knee isn't ready.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would the Rams trade him? There's a decent chance the team will need him, at least to start the season. Unless there is something specific the Rams want and are getting in return, no reason to move him. Now, if there is a player the Rams want in the draft, and moving Stacy allows them to move up and get him, that might be different. As @V3 said, maybe package a 6th with him for the Cowboys' 5th, but ONLY if a player that Fisher really wants is there.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Stacy didn't get touches last year and I don't expect him to get many this year. With Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, and possibly West ahead of him, if we could get something in return, that would be nice.