Could Chris Givens reemerge...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Givens is good for one thing. Running past the DB and Safety on a deep route. But we haven't been using him for that at all.

Ramathon

I personally think with a good QB all the receivers on our team can be pretty good.
There is no reasons IMO to think Givens first year + was a fluke.

But just like Stacey this year he didn't get a lot of opportunity. You can't find 4.3 speed anywhere.

I fall on the opposite side of that discussion. I.e., I see no reason to think he was anything other than a first yr fluke. IMO, TA offers the same speed.....plus. There's no reason he can't 'take the top off' every bit as well as CG.....if the Rams had a QB who could take advantage of it.

I'd be willing to bet he didn't get more opportunity this year simply because other WR's were showing up better in practice. We see these guys for a few plays once a week. The coaching staff sees them every day in practice as well. I'd be dumbfounded, and quite frankly, disappointed as he11 in Fisher, if CG's 'lack of opportunity' this year was for any reason other than the other WR's simply outplaying him in practice as well as in games.