Could be nothing but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
Scrolling through intstagram and I came across Mr.Kenny Britt, with a nice post thanking the Rams receivers for the laughs and memories. Could be absolutely nothing, but sounds to me like a farewell, unfortunately. I couldn't figure out how to post the pic, if any could explain it to me I will do it, or you can check for yourself lol.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
dy8ElWp.png

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Don't see how they could let him walk unless somebody makes a really stupid offer...I imagine the Rams will make it hard for him to take a hike...Especially if he remembers why he is even in the NFL right now...

Big Willie

Starter
Won't it somehow depend on the new OC and how he likes his WRs. He might want more of a Stedman Bailey type that Britt. We have the dimutative Austin, large body in Quick and Britt, and standard sized players in Givens and Bailey. If the OC prefers a quicker in and out of break player, he may want someone more like Bailey, rather than Britt. Not saying it's gonna happen...but the OC hire may have an impact.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Don't see how they could let him walk unless somebody makes a really stupid offer...I imagine the Rams will make it hard for him to take a hike...Especially if he remembers why he is even in the NFL right now...

Agreed on why he is in the League. Hope he realizes he's had some of his best results under Fisher. That said, money talks, and suckers walk.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Ima be PISSED if he's not a Ram next year.. easily a 1000 yard WR with a descent QB

A55VA6

Legend
I see him as a Ram next year. I wouldn't read into the "thanks for the memories" too much.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
what if the next OC is bringing with him another proven vet? If so, who could that be?

I can't imagine they'd let Britt walk unless they had something better in the works. Ideas?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Easy to read to much into this but also could be he was told he will not be resigned. I hope he is back because other than the potential that Quick was showing we have inconsistency at that position TA is not a Traditional slot WR and Baily is more potential than performance so far.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hmmm... I could see that being interpreted either way. It could be saying thanks for the crazy year, here's to many more.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Before anyone considers the idea that the new OC would have any input into personnel, do you really think Fisher and Snead would give him that authority?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
With the question of how BQ's health will truly be , I don't know how they could NOT bring KB back?? The ONLY rreason I could see him not being a Ram in 2015 is if HE prices himself out of the equation.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I'm more concerned about Quick having the monster year we all think he can and leaving after next season for a huge contract the Rams can't match.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Correct me if I am wrong, but Britt has never broke 800 yards in a season after 6 years in the NFL right? There is no "monster" contract in his future. I do like Britt, but he is just another in a long line of JAG's that have been hanging around here since Holt left. The Rams need a true #1 WR.

I doubt that Fisher and company will ever address this problem though. They have already spent to much capital on WR's, and they don't appear to be willing to admit to/learn from there mistakes. You can't win162 games without loosing 147.

fearsomefour

Legend
Won't it somehow depend on the new OC and how he likes his WRs. He might want more of a Stedman Bailey type that Britt. We have the dimutative Austin, large body in Quick and Britt, and standard sized players in Givens and Bailey. If the OC prefers a quicker in and out of break player, he may want someone more like Bailey, rather than Britt. Not saying it's gonna happen...but the OC hire may have an impact.
This is why I have been hoping for a pretty seamless transition with whomever the new OC is....not because the hit and miss O is what I want, but, because a big change in approach will more than likely necessitate an overhaul in some personal groups.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Before anyone considers the idea that the new OC would have any input into personnel, do you really think Fisher and Snead would give him that authority?
True, BUT, You can't expect a good Chef to cook-up something nice if you don't let him have any say in the Seasoning's he's going to use!!o_O