Could all drug suspensions be overturned by tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Damn I hope so I just picked up Josh Gordon on my fantasy team hoping this would happen.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could mean Bailey will be back sooner too.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I thought they weren't meeting until tomorrow. Not tonight.

Also, aren't ped's being excluded from the agreement?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I hope they are. That would be great. Pot suspensions are kinda stupid anyways, when the country is moving towards legalization.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bailey has had plenty of reps with our 2nd/3rd string QBs. Would love this.

That's how they are going to get HGH testing implemented.......I figured this might happen eventually.

Let me rephrase that, as long as the whole team doesn't get busted for HGH now I would love this.

Just swapped Gordon for Romo in fantasy, worth the risk, I can always pick up a decent number 2 QB.

Would love to have Bailey back.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bailey has had plenty of reps with our 2nd/3rd string QBs. Would love this.

Let me rephrase that, as long as the whole team doesn't get busted for HGH now I would love this.

They will have some time before they start doing it..........IMO there will be a big drop off in a lot of guys "athleticism" lol.

Athos

Legend

If any of these other knuckleheads can get reinstated early, Bailey should be a slam dunk.

Not sure if anyone will be able to start until week 3 though.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Yeahh! Hope this means Bailey will be coming back. We need him.
As much as I like Bailey and will be glad if he can play, I don't think we need him back as much as we need help on the O-Line.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
As much as I like Bailey and will be glad if he can play, I don't think we need him back as much as we need help on the O-Line.
I strongly believe that if the oline stays healthy, they will be a strong unit. They need reps. Lots of rust apparently playing together. They have good players up front, if healthy. I'd love to see Bailey back next game. He can help underneath for sure right now

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I hope they are. That would be great. Pot suspensions are kinda stupid anyways, when the country is moving towards legalization.

Yeah it's a dicey subject, when does a Drug become performance enhancing? Meth, Pot who knows also even if it's legal you can't be under the influence in most situations away from home, like work etc..

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So what are they doing? Having an amnesty (because everyone is on it?) and THEN saying - we're going to test for HGH from now on? Pot suspensions are stupid I agree. The teams themselves should be more annoyed at the players smoking than the league for filling their lungs with smoke (which cant be good for an elite athletes respiratory fitness?!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
upload_2014-7-21_16-20-25.jpeg