Coty Sensabaugh makes trip to London (with the Giants)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Updated October 18, 2016 7:13 PM
By Tom Rock tom.rock@newsday.com

When Coty Sensabaugh was released from the Rams earlier this month, he and his family had many concerns. One of them was his wife’s airline ticket for the Rams’ upcoming game in London which seemed as if it would have to be returned.

But then the cornerback signed with the Giants. Suddenly that airline ticket came in handy.

“It wound up working out for us,” he said on Tuesday.

In a strange confluence of events, Sensabaugh will face his former team in just his second game with his new squad. What’s even more out of the ordinary is that he’ll receive a paycheck from both teams for the effort.

“The NFL is a weird business,” he said. “You can never be surprised by anything in this business. So many unforeseen things can happen at any given time, it’s just part of this business. It comes with the territory.”

Sensabaugh made it clear that his loyalties lie with his current employer. And he’s willing to spill on anything from the playbook to general philosophies.

“There’s a couple of little things that I may have remembered from going against them in camp and stuff, and I was on the defense so I’m pretty familiar with that,” he said. “I’m a Giant now, so anything the guys need to help win I’m all about winning. I’m excited about this week. It’s another opportunity to get another win. That’s what we’re aiming for.”

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He remembers what? How to give up completions and first downs? Yes please show the Giants how not to cover WRs.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
As far as I know, the signal for incomplete catch is still the same. So if/when he gets burned for a catch he can try all he wants to signal for the incomplete to no avail like he did when he was with us. GTFO here Sensabum.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Let's hope he's on the field on 3rd downs.

giphy.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He was probably resigned for the sole purpose of informing the Giants. Obviously wasn't for being a reliable defender.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Who ever he's covering throw to that player every damn time because Sensabaugh can't stop it.

Psycho_X

Legend
All I know is if Keenum throws a game ending interception to Coty in this game I will flip my truck and destroy the world. Luckily it is unlikely to happen.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
All I know is if Keenum throws a game ending interception to Coty in this game I will flip my truck and destroy the world. Luckily it is unlikely to happen.
That should be a wager. Not your truck flipping and destroying the world, but if he gets a pick in the game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was probably resigned for the sole purpose of informing the Giants. Obviously wasn't for being a reliable defender.
I see college has trained you to develop an elite investigative mind, T.

How's it goin up there?
You kickin ass yet?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I see college has trained you to develop an elite investigative mind, T.

How's it goin up there?
You kickin ass yet?

It's going pretty well. I'm working my way through school and have less than a year left. Should be kicking ass soon enough!

What about you? What's new?

:hijack:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's going pretty well. I'm working my way through school and have less than a year left. Should be kicking ass soon enough!

What about you? What's new?

:hijack:
Doing good man, thanks for asking. I'm currently working on developing a new renewable alternative fuel source to put the oil companies out of business. But that probably won't won't pan out, so I'll just stay semi-retired and chill up on the mountains of Asheville North Carolina.

Keep up the good work. My generation is counting on you to take care of us, so don't let me down. Lol.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
In a strange confluence of events, Sensabaugh will face his former team in just his second game with his new squad. What’s even more out of the ordinary is that he’ll receive a paycheck from both teams for the effort.
I wonder how much Sensabaugh gets from both teams? Pretty sure our check is much bigger...

That should be a wager. Not your truck flipping and destroying the world, but if he gets a pick in the game.
@flv can you make this so?????

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Doing good man, thanks for asking. I'm currently working on developing a new renewable alternative fuel source to put the oil companies out of business. But that probably won't won't pan out, so I'll just stay semi-retired and chill up on the mountains of Asheville North Carolina.

Keep up the good work. My generation is counting on you to take care of us, so don't let me down. Lol.

Let me know if you need an assistant lab tech

image.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He remembers what? How to give up completions and first downs? Yes please show the Giants how not to cover WRs.
Maybe practicing against him is why Eli seems to have gotten his confidence back!