Cotton Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's funny how, as I watch this game, Mich State looks to me like the better overall team but they are losing. I suppose it's the way they can almost run the ball with impunity that makes me see it that way (Baylor meanwhile cannot run it at all).

But explosiveness is the difference in this game thus far. Baylor is just downright ridiculous with their quick passing attack that moves the chains and also serves to give them explosive plays.

Petty looks very good btw, which is not a surprise to me. Great accuracy as usual, and quick decisions against a very good defense. Couple big drops of nice passes too.

Cook looked great in the beginning, has had some protection issues though and I don't think they are running the ball enough.

Really good game, anyone else watching it?

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
We need to draft that 6-7 390 pound guard that Petty just hit for a T.D.

If he can't block at least we know he can score.