Cosell would put Perriman with Cooper and White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Cosell would put Perriman with Cooper and White
Posted by Mike Florio on April 25, 2015, 1:43 PM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptyzogu2yjbhnzvmmtqxm2zhymuxndninzmznzg4ndzi-e1428688671860.jpeg
AP
The first round of the draft unfolds in five days. And it has been assumed for months that two receivers stand alone at the top of the class.

NFL Films senior producer Greg Cosell thinks another player deserves to be mentioned with Alabama’s Amari Cooper and West Virginia’sKevin White: Breshad Perriman of Central Florida.

“I think Cooper is the top receiver prospect this year,” Cosell writes in an item for Yahoo! Sports. “But if you asked me who is No. 2 among White and Perriman, that’s a tougher question. I really like Perriman. I heard an interesting comparison on Perriman from a scout the other day: Denver Broncos receiver Demaryius Thomas. I can see that. Perriman is a big powerful, explosive, fast guy. Although he and White are about the same size, on film Perriman looks like the bigger guy. I could see ranking Perriman even with or ahead of White, although I’m in the minority on that.”

So Cosell actually puts Perriman ahead of White. When it comes to the draft, all it takes is one team planning to take a receiver to agree with Cosell.

We’ll find out Thursday night whether Perriman goes before White. Or whether White before Cooper. The only safe bet based on Cosell’s evaluation is that Perriman won’t go before Cooper.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Perriman to Oakland at number four overall. About thirty-something spots higher than he should be taken with those stone hands of his.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Along with Cooper, White, Parker, and Strong I have Perriman going in the 1st round. and maybe I or 2 more!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Perriman at his best is a top ten WR. Perriman at his worst is a mid second rounder. Cossel looks at the best side more. He thinks highly of McBride too. It seems like He rates them more on potential, based on what they could be at their best.

I like Cossell's evals for the most part, and I like Perriman, but not top ten. As a Ram fan, I have had my fill of guys that drop the ball.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
White is the best pro prospect at the wr position in this draft...You don't rate guys on what they did in college, you rate them on what they'll be in the pros...

And yeah, I did like DGB & Agholor a bunch more than the rest of these guys...Cooper, he of the 33 inch vert included...