Corbin Dallas's SECSY Schedule Announcement Mock Draft...SB here we come!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Honestly, in this scenario I really think the talent on the rest of the defense would take care of most of their rookiness. Not saying all by any means! Rookies are rookies!

I know Dexter right away because that was my step fathers favorite player on the team for a bit, weird considering all the other talent and guys.

Yeah , I like to say McLeon Leon..
Fun times. Dre Bly was cool as well.

--I'm all in on Tru , but The Rams are going to have to move on at some point.

--Webster was a big signing though , so don't under estimate him.

Peace Bro 2 Will find out soon the direction The Rams are going to though.
This defense is going to Kick Butt !!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This draft deserves an image of approval:

pic-10.jpg

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah , I like to say McLeon Leon..
Fun times. Dre Bly was cool as well.

--I'm all in on Tru , but The Rams are going to have to move on at some point.

--Webster was a big signing though , so don't under estimate him.

Peace Bro 2 Will find out soon the direction The Rams are going to though.
This defense is going to Kick Butt !!!
True that! Ive been waiting years for an offense and so excited to see a real O now. That said, I might be more excited to watch our defense play with how pumped I am for the offense. Hopefully they'll be able to help and compliment eachother well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
True that! Ive been waiting years for an offense and so excited to see a real O now. That said, I might be more excited to watch our defense play with how pumped I am for the offense. Hopefully they'll be able to help and compliment eachother well.

Just think of teams having to pass in Wade's defense. What was most disappointing to me last year was how Greg Williams would give up big plays once The Rams had the lead.
Aaron Donald would get seriously frustrated at times. I don't see that happening. I also think Robert Quinn has a big year. If he gets to move around a little more & a LBer or safety covering the edge it will give him more freedom to get to the QB.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just think of teams having to pass in Wade's defense. What was most disappointing to me last year was how Greg Williams would give up big plays once The Rams had the lead.
Aaron Donald would get seriously frustrated at times. I don't see that happening. I also think Robert Quinn has a big year. If he gets to move around a little more & a LBer or safety covering the edge it will give him more freedom to get to the QB.
I agree totally and really think his back will allow Quinn to be much more inline with his old self this year. Those long passing plays would piss me off that they would let them convert them. So stupid. I'm glad Williams and Fisher is gone.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River