Coordinating and Head Coaching Letting Down Promising Team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
14 unanswered points in a flash. Almost 2 quarters of perfection that ended with another inexcusable officiating call on Cook (officiating suddenly flipped after another big lead, corruption.. w/e). After that the script was over and the coaches failed to adjust the rest of the game.

Gregg Williams- Tons of uncalled holding calls or not Williams has blitzed the most in the NFL and now has least sacks in history... and to continue and be greedy without safety help overtop with 30 secs and forever to go. His blitzes have done nothing whether they're being held or not this man needs to drop into more protection schemes and try for more coverage sacks or simpler blitzes. Time and time again he has done this with no adjustment.

Brian Schottenheimer- This guy has zero idea how to adjust a game plan. I'm sure the man had 20 scripted calls that he played brilliantly which SHOWED the Rams players potential to gash a top defense. Then in the second half POOF the Niners adjusted and Schottenheimer had to make actual chess moves to adjust and failed again. The offensive line was a pass blocking nightmare but we were still running the ball until the Rams dare get behind by a few points and the man scraps the run completely. Even after gashing the Niners top run D with Stacy Mason Cunnigham and TAVON in the first half. He put too much responsibility on Davis like he was Drew Brees recognizing blitzes and coverage and throwing tight passes. It was unnecessary and we could have moved the chains with tighter protections and smaller sets most of the time.

Jeff Fisher- I have backed this man since the day he came in and has put together a hell of a talented young team with Snead. BUT he has failed to reel in his coordinators and demand some kind of changes be made. Cutting a player is one thing to call out the players. But who is calling out the coaches? Where is the HEAD coaching. This is on Fisher, this is his team and he is accountable for his coaches. At some point something has to change, whatever that change may b, but that change wont come until Fisher decides to do something about it.

A Rams fan can only take so much promise only to watch it be crushed time and time again.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'm certainly at a loss. I was never that thrilled with Williams but jumped on the bandwagon. Epic failure there.

Schottenheimer is awful. I've long felt that and tried my hardest to talk myself out of it but his offense just isn't very effective. Case in point, why is Tavon still not catching passes? Like, a lot of passes.

I don't even want to go down the laundry list of problems. All I know is, I really didn't want this team to have to start over. Again. But this staff's ceiling seems to be mediocrity. And it isn't even approaching that lately.